Garden Song® Window Mounted Glass Hummingbird Feeder - Specifications
- Tempered clear glass nectar container
- 2 suction cups for window mounting
What's in the Box:
- 1 window-mount hummingbird feeder
- 14 oz nectar capacity
- 2 sculpted flower feeding stations
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We have bought several in the past. They're great.
Review RateGreat! Prefer glass.
Very nice product. Glad they mount better than previous versions. I have had 3 out of the 6 plastic window mount feeders fall off and all break. I never had this problem before. Happy these mount securely.
Review RateIt doesn't stay put!
This feeder is more frustrating than it is fun! I put it on the glass and even with a drop of water in each auction cup it slides down the window quite a ways before it stops and within a day it's on the ground. Urg!! Atleast the glass is good quality.Response From WoodstreambrandsPatty : Consumer Relations Representative
We apologize for this experience and appreciate the feedback.
When mounting to a clean window, adding a drop of water to each suction cup before pressing them onto the window should help create a strong suction. Our feeders are covered by a one year replacement warranty. Please contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for additional assistance.
Review Ratea very good product. I will buy more.
The plastic bottle holder breaks to easily where the suction cup snaps into it after it has weathered a year or so. Even so, this is the best window feeder on the market. I'm working on a homemade bottle holder.
Review Ratedoble doses
Hummers have used both the hanging feeder and the window feeder during the same stop.
Review RateWonderful feeder! Love it!
I've been using this feeder for several years now and my hummingbirds love it. I'm so happy to see you make the little perch stronger. It used to break quite easily, but shouldn't now that it is heavier. Thank you! Bough five this year. Love it!
Review Rategood stop for a break.
Changing styles to try for a different approach. We have had the plastic flat window feeders for a number of years and they have worked well for both birds and ants.I am hoping that this glass feeder will deter some of the ants. The feeder is placed on a side window where the hummingbirds travel from nesting area to feeders in back yard. Makes it a convenient stop to the feeders in the back yard.
Review RateHummingbirds galore!Not your average hummingbird feeder! It's made of heavy duty glass, not plastic. There are two STRONG suction cups to hold it on an outside window, and it doesn't leak! What more could you want to watch the little hummers from close up?
Review RateThumbs up!Bought this in the spring, love it. The hummers even put up with watching me at the kitchen sink
Review RateVery SatisfiedI was looking for a window hummingbird feeder and every where was too pricey or no selection. Then I stumbled upon perkypet.com and glad I did. They had what I was looking for and at a great price.
Thank you very much!
- All About
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»