Perky-Pet® Copper Panorama Bird Feeder
The Perky-Pet® Copper Panorama Wild Bird Feeder is an economical choice because of its unique seed dispensing feature. Once the tray of the feeder is full, the seed will stop dispensing. As birds feed from the convenient circular perch the seed slowly dispenses - continuously providing a fresh supply of seed. The feeder is easy to fill and clean and is sure to keep birds happy all season long!
Wild Birds love:
- Convenient circular perch
- Continuous supply of fresh seed
- Sure-Lock™ cap system for squirrel protection
- Circular perch provides more viewing angles
- Patented Sure-Lock™ cap to prevent squirrel access
- Eye-catching copper finish
- Pure enjoyment and relaxation watching wild birds feeding
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Copper Panorama
- Perch design allows birds to feed from multiple angles
- Patented Sure-Lock™ cap system helps keep squirrels out
- Eye-catching copper finish
- For use with all types of seed
What's in the Box:
- 1 wild bird feeder
- 2 lb seed capacity
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We love this feeder. Haven't had it long but so far it is well made, secure, easy to clean and holds a good amount of a variety of seed. Always have multiple birds using it. if it holds up well, I will likely get another one. Squirrels have been trying to get into it but not yet....Recommended? Yes.
Review RateLove the feeder and the price.
I had a great birdfeeder in the past which lasted approx. 10 years. It was metal and decorative. It had the perfect cap to cover the seed bin. When it finally wasn't functioning, I started looking for the next perfect birdfeeder. I bought the Copper Panorama Feeder and it is working as well as the past feeder. The other great thing about it was the price. Thank you for a great product.
Review RateHappy titmiceAfter years of obstructed bottle feeders and resolutions to make ourselves a better feeder, we discovered this one online. Perfect, and I didn't have to make it from scratch in my shop! Perfect for hanging from a cane pole outside our bay window, easy to fill, attractive, and the birds love it.
Review RateLooks NiceThis is the second set we've bought - the copper looks much 'classier' than all plastic feeders, yet reasonably priced. Not very big, so we get two. Easy to fill with sunflower seed.
Review RatePerfect FeederWell made, not too big. Birds seem to love it. Holds ample seed for a variety of birds.
Review Rateeasy to usethis feeder is great for the smaller birds like finches. It's easy to fill and the top slides smoothly up and down on wire with a push button lock. It locks securely when closed
Review RateLooks great and the birds love it!I had a bird feeder hanging in our yard for months, and the birds just didn't seem to use it. It looked real pretty, but I guess it wasn't very functional. I bought the Perky-Pet Copper feeder, filled it up, and the birds came right away! I love it, and so do they!
Review RateLove this feeder!I love this feeder. It is a very well built feeder and will let the cardinal and bluejays feed without those awful crows being territorial and eating the seed. They don't fit on the perch ring to get at the seed. Yeh! My only negative is that I saw the same feeder at Home Depot for $15 instead of the $20 on this website. Oh well.
Review RateLOVE IT:)This is my first feeder.It is the best looking one available.The sliding lid makes for easy filling. I placed the feeder on a hook filled it and went in the house. within 10 mins i had cardinals finches and blue jays!who needs a TV?
Review RateGreat size, great look!Got this feeder along with a railing hook to mount on my deck railing. The feeder is a great size and is designed well for the birds and for cleaning and loading. Simple and easy to use, and the birds love it!
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What are the most popular bird seeds to use?
A: Black Oil Sunflower Seed is the most popular bird seed. It is much smaller than the traditional sunflower seed and best for those birds with smaller bills, such as the sparrow, junco and goldfinch. This seed is accepted by the greatest variety of birds.
Mixed Seed is also popular. It is best to buy the mixes that contain white proso millet, a tiny cream colored seed with a shiny shell. Mixes containing finely cracked corn and black oil sunflower are also preferred by a large number of birds.
Niger (Thistle Seed) is imported from Africa and Asia. Niger won't germinate, but it does have a tendency to become moldy due to lack of air circulation. If you notice mold on the seed, it must be removed from the feeder and the feeder must be cleaned thoroughly.
Q: How do I clean my bird feeders?
A: Before filling your feeder with fresh seed, it is recommended that the following precautions are taken:
- Remove all old seed.
- Soak feeder in a light water/bleach solution (9 parts water to 1 part bleach).
- Scrub feeder and allow to air dry.
- Rake and remove accumulated hulls and droppings from underneath the feeders.
- Spread mulch (bark or wood) under the feeder, replace mulch when soiled.
- Thoroughly wash hands after handling and cleaning feeders.
Q: What is the importance of providing water for wild birds?
A: Wild birds need fresh, clean water just as much as they need seed. Birds stay healthy by using water not just for drinking, but also for bathing, cleaning their feathers and to remove parasites. Waterers are better options than bird baths because they provide birds with fresh, clean water that prevents dirt and debris from contaminating it. In hotter climates or seasons, providing water for birds makes it easy for them to have access to a water source and retain their energy. By adding a water source, you also can attract a larger variety of birds to your yard. You may even attract more colorful birds that don't eat seed, but are in need of water!