Perky-Pet® Select-A-Finch Tube Feeder
If you love watching the bright colors of the finch family of birds in your backyard, then this Perky-Pet® Select-A-Finch Tube Feeder is for you! The perches rotate to serve the finches you select. Place the perch below the thistle port to serve all finches, or place the perch above the thistle port to serve only Goldfinches who feed upside down. The antique metal flower shaped ports are attractive, durable and the birds will love them! This finch feeder holds .60 lb of thistle seed.
This finch feeder is equipped with four unique decorative flower shaped ports. The ports are heavy duty and have a classy antique metal finish. This decorative and functional bird feeder will make any backyard into a beautiful finch hangout!
Remember to clean your wild bird feeders every two weeks with a mild soap and water solution so your birds are receiving the freshest seed supply.
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders® and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Select-A-Finch Tube Feeder - Specifications
- Holds up to .6 lb of seed
- 4 Rotating perches that serve upside down for goldfinches only or right-side up for all finches
- Unique decorative flower shaped ports
- Heavy duty metal
- Classy antique metal finish
What's in the Box:
- 1 Perky-Pet® Select-A-Finch Tube Feeder
- .6 lb seed capacity
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Video Help & Advice from Perky-Pet®
- Check out our series on how to attract birds to your backyard. We have a large amount of video advice and help for all levels of bird watcher! more»