Perky-Pet® Squirrel Resistant Easy Feeder
The Perky-Pet® Squirrel Resistant Easy Feeder features a wire barrier that protects against squirrel damage and holds 4 lb of seed. Removable seed cartridge makes filling and cleaning easy! Easy-to-use design will not harm tree branches.
Wild Birds love:
- Comfortable wrap-around wire perch
- 12 seed ports
- Fresh seed continuously
- Wrap-around perch provides more viewing angles
- Wire barrier protects against squirrel damage and prevents access to seed ports
- Removable seed reservoir for easy filling and cleaning
- Stainless-steel loop hanger for sturdy hanging
- Eye-catching red color
- Pure enjoyment and relaxation watching wild birds feeding
The sturdy, easy-to-use design will not harm your tree branches.
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Easy Feeder - Specifications
Safeguard your feeder, and eliminate squirrel damage with the Easy Feeder!
- Removable seed tube for refilling and cleaning
- Wire barrier protects against squirrel damage
- Feeder can be hung or pole mounted
What's in the Box:
- 1 Bird feeder
- 4 lb seed capacity
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateBuilt well but not squirrel resistant
It is build well, but doesn't stop squirrels at all. Cage needs to be further from feeding tube. Recommend something different if you want to keep squirrels out.Response From WoodstreambrandsPatty : Consumer Relations Representative
Thank you for the time taken to provide this feedback.
The cage is designed to prevent damage to the feeder by squirrels. To prevent squirrels from reaching a feeder, we recommend placing it at least 5 feet above the ground and 10 feet from the nearest launching point. Adding cayenne pepper to the seed or using safflower seed will help keep squirrels away.
Feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) with any additional questions.
Review RateGet another better one from the manufacturer because it doesn"t live up to its name.
I bought it a month ago it is a nice feeder but does not keep the squirrels away at all and it is not worth the high price I paid for it because it does not prevent them to have access to the seed ports. Really I should be reimburse by getting a better one from the manufacturer.Response From WoodstreambrandsLauren : Consumer Relations Representative
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. The wire cage barrier surrounding the seed reservoir is designed to prevent squirrel damage from chewing. We apologize for this experience and have shared these concerns with our Product Manager.
Our feeders are backed by a 30 day return policy and covered under a one year warranty. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for additional assistance.
Review RateHad this for 2 years, awesome feederI have had this feeder for 2 years, never had an issue until now, the plastic finally broke, I was happy to see they sell a replacement for it on this site!!! But I think 2 years of heat and freezing temps is a good deal! I highly recommend this feeder for anyone that has a lot of traffic, it holds a lot of seed!!
Review RateThe perfect feederExcellent feeder to deter squirrels. They cant get to the seeds in this feeder. Really happy with it.
Review Rateworks exactly as listedFinally able to keep the squirrels out of the feeders -
Works perfect for our small birds.
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Wild Bird Feeders - FAQs
Protecting Birds FAQs
Q: What can I do about the cat that keeps visiting my feeder?
A: If it is your neighbor's precious Fluffy, you may want to suggest that they tie a bell around the cat's neck to alert the birds when the cat is near. more»
Q: How do I discourage squirrels and raccoons?
A: Here are a few simple and effective suggestions for keeping the squirrels and raccoons off your feeder. more»
Bird Seed FAQs
Q: What are the most popular bird seeds to use?
A: Black Oil Sunflower Seed is the most popular bird seed. It is much smaller than the traditional sunflower seed. It is best for those birds with smaller bills, such as the sparrow, junco and goldfinch. more»
Q: How do I prevent seeds from sprouting under my feeder?
A: You will need to sterilize your seed to prevent it from germinating. This will not alter the attractiveness or the nutritional value of the seed in any way. more»
Q: Birds at my feeder look sick, what should I do?
A: The best thing to do is to stop feeding the birds temporarily. Remove the feeders and throw out all of the seed. Thoroughly wash your feeders as suggested in Tips for a clean feeding station. more»
Q: How do I clean my bird feeders?
A: Before filling your feeder with fresh seed, it is recommended that the following precautions are taken:
- Remove all old seed.
- Soak feeder in a light water/bleach solution (9 parts water to 1 part bleach).
- Scrub feeder and allow to air dry. more»
Feeder Types FAQs
Q: I own the Window Feeder. Lately it won't stick to the window. What can I do?
A: The first suggestion is to slightly moisten the cups. If you have already tried moistening the suction cups, we have a few other tips. more»
Q: Will I find only finches at my finch feeder?
A: No. Pine Siskins, Redpolls, Mourning Doves, Juncos, Towhees, and Cowbirds are all attracted to thistle seed.