Perky-Pet® Mountain Lodge Wood Bird Feeder
Treat your feathered friends like the honored guests they are with the Perky-Pet® Mountain Lodge Wood Bird Feeder! This simple feeder features a unique mountain lodge silhouette with charming details such as windows and a green roof with a country-style “weather vane”. The roof overhang also helps to keep seed dry and protect your backyard birds from inclement weather.
For your convenience, the roof-like lid is removable so you can easily fill and clean your feeder, ensuring that your backyard birds always have access to fresh seed! Additionally, Twist-To-Lock™ technology tightly secures the lid to resist squirrels who attempt to gain access.
This wooden feeder is able to hold up to 2 lb of sunflower or mixed seed and has clear side panels to allow for easy monitoring of seed levels. The long perches on each side of the feeder are able to accommodate multiple hungry birds at the same time. Plus, this feeder comes with an attached hanging wire, allowing you to hang the feeder in a location you can easily view.
Why Birds Love It:
- Generous roof overhang helps to keep birds and seed dry in any weather.
- Multiple perches and feeding tray accommodate several birds at the same time.
- Holds up to 2 lb of sunflower or mixed seed, a preferred variety for many wild birds.
Why You'll Love It:
- The top can be removed easily for quick and simple filling and cleaning.
- Wooden mountain lodge design will make a charming addition to any outdoor décor.
- Twist-To-Lock™ technology secure lid tightly for squirrel resistance.
- Clear side panels allow for easy monitoring of seed levels at a glance.
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Mountain Lodge Wood Bird Feeder - Specifications
- Attractive mountain lodge design complements any décor
- Lid removes for easy filling and cleaning
- Clear side panels allow for monitoring of seed levels
- Generous roof overhang protects birds and seed from the weather
- Twist-To-Lock™ tightly secures the lid to keep squirrels out
- Holds up to 2 lb of sunflower or mixed seed
What's in the Box:
- 1 Perky-Pet® Mountain Lodge Wood Bird Feeder
- 2 lb seed capacity
- Decorative wood feeder with clear side panels to monitor seed levels
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review Ratemangeoire oiseau
This feeding dish d bird n is not good it broke itself in pieces in the first 5 minutes. We have at the middle of the food and wham everything fell to the ground in pieces too expensively for 5 minutes. BoulshitResponse From WoodstreambrandsJennifer : Consumer Relations Representative
We are very sorry to hear about this experience and would like to make things right. This feeder is covered by a 30 day return policy and a one year warranty. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for further assistance.
Review RateAvoid buying it unless you are able to repair it
It is a cute bird house feeder but not well made. The one I bought came apart so that the rails that birds perch on were on the ground. I repaired it with nails and glue since it was initially held together by staples.Another inconvenience is that the roof must be removed in order to fill it and the secured by tightening a plastic screw around a wire which is awkward.Response From WoodstreambrandsPatty : Consumer Relations Representative
We appreciate the time taken to provide this feedback, Tom, and apologize for the experience.
This feeder is covered by a one year replacement warranty and should not need to be repaired. Please contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for additional assistance.
Review RateNice item
Nice feeder and reasonable price. Slow shipping. Was a gift and so far no dinner guest. I have a feeling bird seed gets old and the birds will not eat it. I know I have bought thistle socks that smelled rancid and birds had nothing to do with it. WHO sells fresh bird seed????
Review RateHappy birds
I bought it to replace a wooden platform type feeder that collapsed due to weather and extreme age. It only took the sparrows about half a day to figure out how to get at the seed. It's certainly handier than spreading seed daily on the old platform, however the little heathens are treating like an all you can eat buffet! Alas, the doves and squirrels are not thrilled though. I'm making separate accommodations for them. it hangs in a tree right outside my apartment window and keeps my cats entertained while I'm at work.
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Wild Bird Feeders - FAQs
Protecting Birds FAQs
Q: What can I do about the cat that keeps visiting my feeder?
A: If it is your neighbor's precious Fluffy, you may want to suggest that they tie a bell around the cat's neck to alert the birds when the cat is near. more»
Q: How do I discourage squirrels and raccoons?
A: Here are a few simple and effective suggestions for keeping the squirrels and raccoons off your feeder. more»
Bird Seed FAQs
Q: What are the most popular bird seeds to use?
A: Black Oil Sunflower Seed is the most popular bird seed. It is much smaller than the traditional sunflower seed. It is best for those birds with smaller bills, such as the sparrow, junco and goldfinch. more»
Q: How do I prevent seeds from sprouting under my feeder?
A: You will need to sterilize your seed to prevent it from germinating. This will not alter the attractiveness or the nutritional value of the seed in any way. more»
Q: Birds at my feeder look sick, what should I do?
A: The best thing to do is to stop feeding the birds temporarily. Remove the feeders and throw out all of the seed. Thoroughly wash your feeders as suggested in Tips for a clean feeding station. more»
Q: How do I clean my bird feeders?
A: Before filling your feeder with fresh seed, it is recommended that the following precautions are taken:
- Remove all old seed.
- Soak feeder in a light water/bleach solution (9 parts water to 1 part bleach).
- Scrub feeder and allow to air dry. more»
Feeder Types FAQs
Q: I own the Window Feeder. Lately it won't stick to the window. What can I do?
A: The first suggestion is to slightly moisten the cups. If you have already tried moistening the suction cups, we have a few other tips. more»
Q: Will I find only finches at my finch feeder?
A: No. Pine Siskins, Redpolls, Mourning Doves, Juncos, Towhees, and Cowbirds are all attracted to thistle seed.