Perky-Pet® Pinch Waist Plastic Hummingbird Feeder with Free Nectar - Specifications
- Easy to fill wide mouth opening
- Base comes apart for easy cleaning
- Built in bee guards protect nectar supply
- Built in ant moat keeps ants away
- Free instant nectar packet
What's in the Box:
- 1 hummingbird feeder (model # 410P)
- 1 Free packet of instant nectar makes 8 oz
- 16 oz capacity
- 7.1" depth x 7.1" width x 10.5" height
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateBees love it !!!I purchased this feeder last spring. I would fill it in the morning and 6-7 hours later the bees drained it completely. It doesn't work for bees. Very disappointed. Poor Hummers couldn't get near it.Response From WoodstreambrandsSusan : Consumer Relations RepresentativeIf bees have found a feeder, we recommend removing the feeder for several days, then placing it a few feet away from the original location. While the hummingbirds will be able to find it again, the bees often will not.
We apologize for this experience and hope that this information is helpful. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) with any additional questions.
Review RateOur birds love them!We bought 3 of these and they have become their favorite feeders. They love the perches as well!
- All About
All About Hummingbirds
Want to know about these tiny, amazing birds? We have a Hummingbird Library filled with information about various kinds of hummingbirds. Check it out!
Now you can submit a hummingbird sighting, and track it! Check out our all new Hummingbird Migration Map and learn when they will be in your area!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new hummingbird feeder?
A: Place your hummingbird feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract hummingbirds to my feeder?
A: Hummingbirds will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help the tiny birds find it sooner. Tying a red ribbon on the feeder wire or pole will help them locate it. more»