Perky-Pet® Ready-to-Use Oriole Food
Need Oriole food for your bird feeders? Buy Oriole food that is sure to entice these beautiful birds to flock to your Oriole bird feeders.
No mixing required, Perky-Pet® Ready-to-Use Oriole Food is ready to use. Orioles will love sipping this nectar from your Oriole bird feeder.
To learn more about the Baltimore Oriole, please visit our bird library. Here you can learn the Baltimore Orioles food preferences, other than our Perky-Pet® Oriole food, of course.
Discover the wonders and beauty of the Oriole by attracting Orioles to your yard with Perky-Pet® Oriole food. Check out our many beautiful Oriole bird feeders. We carry a beautiful hand- painted feeder that is perfect for our Oriole food. Order a bottle today.
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet® and K-Feeders® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Ready-to-Use Oriole Food - Specifications
- Natural citrus flavor
- 100% sucrose
- No mixing required
What's in the Box:
- 1 bottle
- 1 liter bottle of oriole nectar
- All About
All About Orioles
Although there are several different kinds of orioles, they all have certain aspects that make them very recognizable—especially the bright coloring of the male orioles.
Find out more about the beautiful and colorful Oriole.
Oriole Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Oriole Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a oriole feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder each week. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a oriole feeder with bee guards or ant guards. more»
Q: Where is the best place to hang my new oriole feeder?
A: Place your oriole feeder away from sun and wind. The sun may cause the mixture to turn bad and the wind may swing the feeder around, causing the mixture to spill. more»
Q: How do I attract orioles to my feeder?
A: Orioles will find your nectar feeder, although there are some steps you can take to help them find it sooner. more»