Zareba® Plastic Roller Insulator for Wood Posts - 10 pack
Having trouble keeping your wire securely attached to your posts?
Zareba's® Plastic Roller Insulators are for installation on wood posts, particularly those on end, gate and corner posts while allowing for frictionless tensioning at these key junctions. Recommended also for fence sections where there is a vertical or horizontal direction change. Use them with braid, rope or wire fencing. Each package contains 10 ruggedly constructed insulators that are best installed by 2.5-inch screws.
Zareba® is the largest manufacturer of electric fence systems offering durable, reliable electric fence products for all of your animal fencing needs.
Zareba® Plastic Roller Insulator for Wood Posts - 10 pack - Specifications
- Black wood-post insulator
- Ruggedly constructed to withstand tension from braid, rope or wire
- Designed especially for use on corner, end and gate posts
- Ideal for horizontal or vertical change in direction of fenceline
- Eliminates friction when tensioning for easier installation
- Install with 2.5" heavy-duty screws (not included)
- 10 Black insulators per bag
Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateGreat Product!!
These were just what I needed, they worked great for a small draw pasture with lots of twists and turns! Thank you!