Rat Zapper Rat Tale
Let's face it: killing rats probably isn't one of your favorite things to do, but eliminating rats with the Rat Zapper Ultra and the Rat Zapper Classic is safe and easy, especially after accessorizing your trap with the Rat Zapper Rat Tale. The highly effective Rat Tale Remote Indicator Light flashes for up to 20 days to notify you of a kill.
How to Use:
- Simply plug the Rat Tale into the jack on top of the Rat Zapper as shown.
- Place bait against the back wall of the Rat Zapper. Be sure to use gloves or a tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap. We've carefully researched dry pet food and found it an excellent lure. Other dried baits (nuts, dehydrated fruit, etc.) also work well.
- Place the Rat Zapper in those tight spaces and hard-to-reach places where you have seen signs of rodent activity.
- Position the Rat Tale up to 12-feet away from the trap where it can easily be seen.
- When the red LED eyes blink, empty the trap with a no-touch, no-view disposal.
- To reset, turn the power switch to the OFF position, wait a moment, and then turn the power switch back to the ON position.
As you know, rodents frequent tight, hard –to-reach spaces like attics, basements, and garages, squeezing, sneaking and traveling behind things to avoid detection. Accessing those places to check your traps can be difficult, time-consuming and just a pain, which is why we created the Rat Tale Remote Indicator Light.
The Rat Tale is equipped with a thin, flexible 12-foot long extension cord allowing for easy placement in those tight spaces and hard-to-reach places. Position the Rat Tale where it can easily be seen. Each time the Rat Zapper has killed a rat, the Rat Tale’s red LED eyes will blink to indicate another kill! The trap works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Please Note: Rats are wary critters and they'll initially avoid anything new in their environment. The good news is we're smarter than they are! It may take a few days or nights for the first rat to enter your trap so be patient.
Rat Zapper Rat Tale Features
- Place in the attic, under the house, in the RV, pool house, shed or any place needed
- Eliminates need to check traps in unpleasant or hard-to-reach places
- Long, thin, flexible 12-foot extension allows for easy placement
- Red LED lights flash for up to 15-20 days when the Rat Zapper has a kill
- Powered by 2, 3.3 lithium batteries (included)
Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateVery useful
I putted my Rat Zapper in a place that was difficult to access. Using this helped to know when a caught a mouse without access the trap.
Review RateGood Catch
A vary good product, the first week caught a mole and two mice than week two caught one big rat, I am using peanut butter and old cheese in a little plastic cup. Which I cut down to 1/2 inch. ( medicine dispensing cup) works great they never get even a taste of the bait.
Review Rategreat features excellant addition.I purchased two weeks ago very happy with purchase
Review RateCaught 7 mice in just 3 days without a messIn the five days we had this set up we caught 7 mice. The tail makes it easier to know when one is caught for removal.