Chemfree® Insectigone Crawling Insect Killer Diatomaceous Earth - 200g

Model #: 02-1601CAN

1 reviews
0 5 5
Havahart
9.99
CDN$9.99

Reward Points with My Account Learn More »

 
 
 

  • Kills a variety of insects—cockroaches, ants, earwigs, silver fish, crickets, millipedes, and centipedes.
  • Includes a patented bait formula that kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours.
  • Works indoors and outdoors when kept dry.

Cannot Ship To: NL
Description

Chemfree® Insectigone Crawling Insect Killer Diatomaceous Earth 200g

KILLS CRAWLING INSECTS.

INSECTIGONE® CRAWLING INSECT KILLER is made from a unique patented formula containing amorphous diatomaceous earth, known as silicon dioxide, and an attractant. This odourless and non-staining powder can be used without fear of damage to pets, fish, birds or wildlife. Remains effective in the control of insects for as long as INSECTIGONE® CRAWLING INSECT KILLER is present.

DIRECTIONS: Shake well. Open top cap. Holding bottle at 45-degree angle, powder should flow freely when squeezed.

INDOOR USE:

COCKROACHES, EARWIGS, ANTS, SILVERFISH, CRICKETS, MILLIPEDES AND CENTIPEDES. Lightly coat at a rate of 50 grams per 10m2 the areas where these pests are found or may hide such as cracks and crevices, behind and beneath stoves, refrigerators, sinks, cabinets, garbage cans, around pipes and drains, window frames and in attics and basements. Hit insects directly where possible. Repeat treatment as necessary.

FLEAS: Thoroughly dust sleeping quarters of pets and surrounding cracks, crevices, carpeting and baseboards. Repeat treatment as necessary.

CARPET BEETLES: Thoroughly dust underneath and along edges of carpeting and rugs.

BEDBUGS: Disassemble beds and dust frames, joints, mattresses, tufts and seams, floors and baseboards.

OUTDOOR USE:

EARWIGS, ANTS, CRICKETS, MILLIPEDES and CENTIPEDES. Lightly coat the areas where these pests are found or may hide including patios, windows, door frames and sills, outside of entrance ways, around foundations and along ant trails. Repeat treatment as necessary.

Specs

Chemfree® Insectigone Crawling Insect Killer Diatomaceous Earth 200g - Specifications

Product Features

  • Kills a variety of insects—cockroaches, ants, earwigs, silver fish, crickets, millipedes, and centipedes.
  • Includes a patented bait formula that kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours.
  • Works indoors and outdoors when kept dry.

What’s In The Box

  • 1x 200g diatomaceous earth puffer bottle

Specifications

  • Active Ingredients: Diatomaceous Earth, also known as Silicon Dioxide (77.69%)
Reviews

Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.

Most Recent Customer Reviews

Review Rate
Review posted on www.woodstreambrands.ca
November 12, 2017
good results By Marie

Yes i had good results with this. along with Bed bug mattress covers, lots of vacuuming, i think i beat it. always scared to say. but i caught a live one and put in a container with a dusting of this powder and it died within a few hours. i video taped the results! i was concerned with wearing a dust mask when using as it doesn't say. but i have not seen a live one for 4 weeks now but still being cautious and vacuuming every 5 days. i have left the earth powder along the baseboards yet for maybe another one month to be sure. Marie

Read All Reviews (1) Write a Review
Q&A
Q.I understand that Chemfree Insectigone Crawling Insect Killer Diatomaceous Earth, is made up of 77.69% Diatomaceous Earth, what is the other 22.31% made of?
A.

The other ingredients are proprietary.  Feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-7-ORGANIC (1-855-767-4264) with any additional questions.

Q.Does this work on springtails?
A.

Crawling insects will die within 48 hours once in contact with the product. We have not specifically tested this product on springtails.

Ask Your Own Question
  • Yes, sign me up for an eNewsletter subscription so that I can receive information about products, enhanced services, exclusive sales and other special offers.

  • Reload captcha

* Required Fields