Chemfree® Insectigone Ant Killer Diatomaceous Earth 200g
INSECTIGONE® ANT KILLER is made from a unique patented formula containing amorphous diatomaceous earth, known as silicon dioxide, and an attractant. This odourless and non-staining powder can be used without fear of damage to pets, fish, birds or wildlife. Remains effective in the control of ants for as long as INSECTIGONE® ANT KILLER is present.
DIRECTIONS: Shake well. Open top cap. Holding bottle at 45-degree angle, powder should flow freely when squeezed.
INDOOR USE: Lightly coat at a rate of 50 grams per 10 m2 the areas where ants are found or may hide such as cracks and crevices, behind and beneath stoves, refrigerators, sinks, cabinets, garbage cans, around pipes and drains, window frames and in attics and basements. Hit insects directly where possible. Repeat treatment as necessary.
OUTDOOR USE: Lightly coat the areas where these insects are found or may hide including ant hills and trails, around foundations, window frames, door sills, patios, garages, sheds, outside entrance ways and in cracks and crevices. Repeat treatment as necessary.
Chemfree Insectigone Ant Killer Diatomaceous Earth 200g - Specifications
- Kills a variety of insects—cockroaches, ants, earwigs, silver fish, crickets, millipedes, and centipedes.
- Includes a patented bait formula that kills insects by ingestion/dehydration within 48 hours.
- Works indoors and outdoors when kept dry.
What’s In The Box
- 1x 200g diatomaceous earth puffer bottle
- Active Ingredients: Diatomaceous Earth, also known as Silicon Dioxide (77.69%)