Safer’s® De-Moss® Moss Killer Herbicide RTU 1L
Kills moss quickly and effectively.
On roofs, walks, woodwork, stucco, fences and in greenhouses: Spray overgrown surfaces, wetting thoroughly. For best results, avoid applying during rain or snow. Repeat treatment annually, or at onset of recolonization. 500 mL of spray will cover 1 m2.
NOTE: Moss and algae sprayed during the growing season discolour within days. Growth sprayed in the dormant (cold) season may discolour over a longer period. DE-MOSS may cause a white residue when used on brick and some types of concrete. When applying to these types of surfaces, treat a small area first to observe if staining occurs. Residue will wear off after a few weeks.
Safer’s® De-Moss® Moss Killer Herbicide RTU 1L - Specifications
- Kills moss quickly and effectively.
- Moss killer for structural surfaces including roofs, walkways, woodwork, stucco, fences and greenhouses.
- Contains a specific type of potassium salts of fatty acids known for herbicidal properties.
- Does not persist in the environment.
- Non-systemic and does not travel through root systems.
What’s In The Box
- 1L RTU Spray
- Active Ingredients: Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids (2.0%)