Victor® Tri-Kill™ Mouse Trap - 4 Traps
The Victor® Tri-Kill™ Mouse Trap combines ingenuity with simple logic: more traps in one place means you’re more likely to kill more mice at one time. In fact, the most common trapping mistake homeowners make is not using enough traps.
With three traps in one, the Tri-Kill™ makes trapping quick and easy. The Tri-Kill™ is incredibly efficient—when one mouse is caught, other mice become curious and congregate to the trap. In fact, the Tri-Kill™ is the only multi-kill mechanical trap available on the market, and is based on Victor’s original, iconic, 1953 4-hole choker design.
The Tri-Kill™ is extremely easy to use. Simply bait, place and set. To bait the Tri-Kill™, turn the trap over and place a bit of peanut butter or another favorite food on the large bait trough marked “bait here”. This hidden bait trough also eliminates any chance of bait theft.Click image to enlarge
Place the pre-set trap with the flat side against the wall where mice primarily travel, or wherever you’ve seen signs of rodent activity. The Tri-Kill™ is designed to position mice perfectly for a kill as they investigate and enter the trap to take the bait. Once the rodent enters the trap, the loop closes for the kill. The trap can then be emptied and reset, or disposed of and replaced with a new one. To discard the dead mouse, press down slightly on the setting levers to free the mouse. To reset, place where signs of activity are evident and press each setting lever down until stationary.
The Tri-Kill™ can be used anywhere indoors or outdoors. It uses no poison or chemicals and is safe to use around children and pets.
The Tri-Kill™ is easy-to-set and use. Here’s how:
- Remove the preset trap from the packaging and discard the plastic insert from beneath the trap.
- Turn the trap upside down and bait with peanut butter or anything high in protein like chocolate or hazelnut spread. Be sure to use a Q-tip, toothpick or another tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap.
- The trap should be placed where signs of rodent activity are present or along the wall where mice typically travel. The trap should be placed with the long, flat side against the wall with the entrance holes nearest the wall.
- After one or more mice are caught, either empty and reset or dispose of the trap.
- To reset: Bait, place the trap along the wall and gently press each setting lever down until stationary.
Victor® Tri-Kill™ Mouse Trap - 4 Traps
- Three traps in one unit, for quick control of a mouse problem
- Bait, place and set by pressing each setting lever down until stationary
- Large bait trough provided
- Placement of bait trough eliminates possibility of bait theft
- Use anywhere indoors or outdoors
- No chemicals or poisons, can be used around children and pets
- Trap is reusable or disposable
Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateGreat trapBest mouse trap ever. Easy to set up, reusable, safe. The only mouse trap I will ever buy.
Tri-Kill™ Mouse Traps - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I set the trap?
A: The Victor® Tri-Kill™ Mouse Trap is extremely easy to set. A video is available that will give detailed step-by-step instructions on how to bait, set, place and dispose of the Victor® Tri-Kill™ Mouse Trap.
Q: How do I bait the trap?
A: The Victor® Tri-Kill™ Mouse Trap is extremely easy to bait. A video is available that will give detailed step-by-step instructions on how to bait the Victor® Tri-Kill™ Mouse Trap.
Q: What kind of bait do I use?
A: Individuals in a rodent population search for different types of food. For mice, anything high in protein like peanut butter, chocolate or hazelnut spread is a great option. Also, nesting materials like dental floss, cotton or string are also a great option. Try to use whatever bait or nesting material the rodents are currently feeding on or using to build nests.