Dynatrap® Flylight Accessories Kit
- AtraktaGlo™ UV light effectively attracts mosquitoes and other insects
- Replace bulbs every 3,000 hours or every 4 months for best results
- StickyTech™ glue cards trap and hold insects until time of disposal
- Replace glue boards when full or every 30 days for best results
- Accessories kit for Flylight Insect Traps includes 3 AtraktaGlo™ UV Replacement Bulbs and a 2-pack of StickyTech™ Glue Cards
DynaTrap® Flylight Accessories Kit - Product Description:
Keep your Flylight Insect Trap operating in tip-top shape with the DynaTrap® Flylight Accessories Kit. This convenient accessory kit is compatible with Flylight Traps and includes 3 AtraktaGlo™ UV Replacement Bulbs and a 2-pack of StickyTech™ Glue Cards. Fruit flies, biting flies, and other flying insects are naturally drawn towards light. The AtraktaGlo™ UV bulbs effectively attract insects to the trap, where they get stuck on the StickyTech™ glue cards.
For the best results, Flylight traps need fresh and powerful bulbs to keep attracting the maximum number of insects. It’s recommended that bulbs should be replaced every 3,000 hours of use or approximately every 4 months. This kit allows you to have spare bulbs on hand at all times to keep your trap running at full capacity. We recommend changing the glue cards every 30 days or as needed. When the glue card is full of insects or when dust or debris minimizes the card’s stickiness, it’s time for a fresh card. Simply pull the card out, dispose, and add a fresh glue card.
|STICKYTECH™ REPLACEMENT GLUE CARDS FOR FLYLIGHT INSECT TRAP|
|Dimensions||8.7 × 4.3 × 0.3 in|
|Quantity||12 Glue Cards|
|21050 REPLACEMENT BULB|
|Dimensions||6 × 1.75 × 1.75 in|
|Quantity||3 Replacement Bulbs|