DynaTrap® Flylight Insect Trap with 2 AC Outlets and 2USB Ports - White - Product Description:
With the DynaTrap® Flylight Indoor Insect Trap, you don’t have to sacrifice plug space or worry about hiding an unsightly trap. The trap disguises its StickyTech glue cards behind a decorative cover that is both sleek and stylish. Each trap comes with two AC outlets and two USB ports to keep everyone connected while still providing powerful protection against flies, fruit flies, moths, and more.
Once plugged into a standard AC outlet, the DynaTrap® Flylight Insect Trap starts working using its UV light to attract insects, ultimately trapping them so they dehydrate and die. The trap provides insect protection up to 600 square feet indoors, and doubles as a nightlight!
- Protect up to 600 sq ft – safeguard your family and pets from nuisance insects that can spread disease
- Premium indoor protection, including kitchens, bedrooms, and garages
- AtraktaGlo technology uses warm UV light proven to attract flies, fruit flies, and moths
- StickyTech Glue Card discreetly traps insects behind the decorative cover
- Trap operates silently with no zapping or buzzing
- Comes with 2 AC outlets and two USB ports, so you never have to sacrifice plug space
What’s in the Box
- 1 basic indoor Flylight Trap White with 2 AC outlets and two USB ports
- 3 Stickytech glue cards
- 600 sq ft coverage
- Size: 2.69 inches x 3.56 inches x 9.44 inches
- Weight: .64 lb
- Outlet mount - 9 watts
Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateIt definitely works.
Great system. Virtually eliminated the pesky fruit flies and any other house flies that pop in during the warm weather. Light doubles as a night light, so you don't have to turn on the hall/kitchen lights. We have ours in an outlet that is about 4 feet off the floor which I think helps get the larger flies
Review RateDoes not catch house flies at all
I bought this to catch house flies after seeing an online video about how efefctive it was for that. Unfortunately it is of no use for house flies. We have caught several fruit flies and 2 moths, but those weren't really bothering us and weren't the reason we bought it. If you are hoping to use this for house flies - don't buy it. It will not work.Response From WoodstreambrandsLauren : Consumer Relations Representative
Thank you for sharing this feedback. We're sorry to hear that the desired results were not seen when using this trap. We appreciate this feedback and have shared these concerns with our Product Manager for review. It is backed by a 30 day return policy. Reach out to us at 1-877-403-8727 for assistance.