Mosquito Magnet® Executive Mosquito Trap
Mosquito Magnet® Executive Mosquito Trap 1 2 5 1
Earn 22700 rewards points on your purchase! Learn More
- Attracts and captures mosquitoes and other biting insects
- LCD front panel offers enhanced diagnostics & user-friendly settings
- Features smart fuel-saving modes and a cordless design
- Covers 1 acre - perfect for backyards and other large outside areas
- Comes with a 1 year warranty
Mosquito Magnet® Executive Mosquito Trap Specs
- Features the Mosquito Magnet® patented Counterflow™ Technology - Lures, Captures, Controls mosquitoes.
- “Smart Technology” offers 5 different user-friendly setting options – including 4 fuel saving modes that extend the life of your propane tank
- The Mosquito Magnet® Executive can automatically start-up/power-down by itself when the temperature reading is above or below 50°
- The new rigid, self-contained mosquito net has been especially engineered to maximize continuous, unblocked airflow (critical to the performance of the mosquito trap)
- The Mosquito Magnet® Executive is ideal for larger yards – protects up to 1 acre
- Cordless – runs on a custom rechargeable battery – one charge lasts the entire season!
- Operates 24 hours a day for optimal performance. Begins working immediately, mosquito population declines in 4 weeks.
- Easy to maintain. Refill propane tank and replace attractant cartridge and net every 21 days.
- Silent, odorless, all-weather performance
- Easy assembly, heavy duty construction with reinforced base for added durability. Includes convenient wheels for easy re-location. Tank bracket holds propane tank in place when re-locating the trap.
- Easy to maintain. For peak performance refill propane tank and replace attractant cartridge and net (if necessary) every 21 days
- One-Year Limited Warranty, 30 day return policy
What's in the Box:
- Mosquito Magnet® Executive Trap
- Attractant - Octenol (1)
- Self-Contained Rigid Net (1)
- Custom Rechargeable Battery
- Remote Battery Charger
- Instructional DVD
- Product Manual
- Maintenance Schedule
- Instruction Hang Tags
- NOTE: Propane tank NOT included
Female vs. Male Mosquitoes: What's the Difference?
Mosquito Bite Remedies
Mosquito Species in Canada
Controlling Flies in Your Home
Setting Up Your DynaTrap Mosquito Trap
Choosing Solutions for Controlling Flying Insects
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird Migration
Best Bird Houses for Different Types of Birds
5 Most Profitable Animals for Small Farms
Backyard Mosquito Control Guide
When Are Mosquitoes Most Active?
Symptoms You Shouldn’t Ignore If You’ve Been Bitten by a Mosquito
How to Get Rid of No-See-Ums
Ant Killer: How to Get Rid of Ants
26 Best Indoor Plants for Your Home
How Do Cold Temperatures Affect Insects?
How to control a clothes moth infestation
7 Facts You Might Not Know About Stink Bugs
Tips for Keeping Skunks Away
How to Keep Raccoons Out of Your Yard
How to Keep Squirrels Out of Bird Feeders
What to Do If You Hear An Animal in the Wall
16 Solutions to Keep Deer Off Your Property
What Food Sources Attract Rodents?
How to Clean Up After a Mouse Infestation
7 Mouse Trap Mistakes You're Making