Mosquito Magnet® Executive Mosquito Trap
- Attracts and captures mosquitoes and other biting insects
- LCD front panel offers enhanced diagnostics & user-friendly settings
- Features smart fuel-saving modes and a cordless design
- Covers 1 acre - perfect for backyards and other large outside areas
- Comes with a 1 year warranty
Mosquito Magnet® Executive Trap
The advanced Mosquito Magnet® Executive features Smart Technology, 4 fuel saving modes controlled via an easy-to-read LCD panel and a durable rigid net. These features can extend the life of accessories and propane up to 40% making this cordless trap a great value.
The Mosquito Magnet® Executive trap protects one full acre of land and is backed by Mosquito Magnet's exclusive 360° Customer Support program, so you can confidently win your battle against mosquitoes.
1. Smart Technology
Mosquitoes only become active when the outdoor temperature is at or above 50° F and are most active at dawn. Smart Technology allows the Mosquito Magnet® Executive trap to automatically adjust to these external conditions ensuring a reduction in mosquito populations while virtually eliminating propane and attractant waste.
2. Fuel Saving Modes
The Executive offers 4 different fuel saving modes that can be easily set via its LCD panel. These saving modes allow the trap to power down and restart at pre-set times to save propane consumption during mosquito activity off peak hours.
The LCD panel also provides trap maintenance cues so you will always know when it is time to replace the attractant or the net, when the battery is low, the propane is out or even if the propane nozzle is clogged.
3. Self-Contained Rigid Net
The Executive's Mosquito Morgue™ net is engineered to maximize continuous, unblocked airflow - critical to the performance of the trap. This innovative net also allows for easy disposal, eliminating any interaction with mosquitos and features increased capacity, which extends its life up to 40%.
4. Convenient Cordless Design
This cordless trap is powered by a rechargeable Nickel Metal Hydride Battery. This convenient feature allows for proper placement of the trap without needing an electrical outlet nearby or using extension cords that can interfere with lawn maintenance.
5. Easy Assembly
Mosquito Magnet® traps are truly easy-to-set and operate. Assembling is done in just 3 quick steps. Once started, your trap will begin working immediately with noticeable results in 7-10 days. Allow a 4-week time frame to see significant reduction in your mosquito population. For optimal results, run your trap 24 hours a day initially in order to break the breeding cycle of the mosquitoes.
Increase Your Catch Rate With The Right 2-Month Accessory Bundle
Using the proper secondary attractant is proven to increase your mosquito catch rate by up to 10 times. These attractants lure mosquitoes to the trap by mimicking human skin scents and other natural odors.
Mosquito Magnet® attractants are the only brand to be EPA-registered and proven effective. This buying guide assists you in making the right decision based on your location and other factors.
The Mosquito Magnet® Advantage CounterFlow™ Technology
The Mosquito Magnet® Advantage CounterFlow™ Technology, Mosquito Magnet® traps are backed by over 20 years of research and 15 patents that make our traps technologically advanced.
Mosquito Magnet® traps work by mimicking the way humans attract mosquitoes. Through its exclusive patented CounterFlow™ technology the trap has a precise level of heat, moisture and attractant to lure mosquitoes to the trap and then vacuums mosquitoes into the net where they dehydrate and die.
Mosquito Magnet® Executive Mosquito Trap Specs
- Features the Mosquito Magnet® patented Counterflow™ Technology - Lures, Captures, Controls mosquitoes.
- “Smart Technology” offers 5 different user-friendly setting options – including 4 fuel saving modes that extend the life of your propane tank
- The Mosquito Magnet® Executive can automatically start-up/power-down by itself when the temperature reading is above or below 50°
- The new rigid, self-contained mosquito net has been especially engineered to maximize continuous, unblocked airflow (critical to the performance of the mosquito trap)
- The Mosquito Magnet® Executive is ideal for larger yards – protects up to 1 acre
- Cordless – runs on a custom rechargeable battery – one charge lasts the entire season!
- Operates 24 hours a day for optimal performance. Begins working immediately, mosquito population declines in 4 weeks.
- Easy to maintain. Refill propane tank and replace attractant cartridge and net every 21 days.
- Silent, odorless, all-weather performance
- Easy assembly, heavy duty construction with reinforced base for added durability. Includes convenient wheels for easy re-location. Tank bracket holds propane tank in place when re-locating the trap.
- Easy to maintain. For peak performance refill propane tank and replace attractant cartridge and net (if necessary) every 21 days
- One-Year Limited Warranty, 30 day return policy
What's in the Box:
- Mosquito Magnet® Executive Trap
- Attractant - Octenol (1)
- Self-Contained Rigid Net (1)
- Custom Rechargeable Battery
- Remote Battery Charger
- Instructional DVD
- Product Manual
- Maintenance Schedule
- Instruction Hang Tags
- NOTE: Propane tank NOT included
Female vs. Male Mosquitoes: What's the Difference?
Mosquito Bite Remedies
Mosquito Species in Canada
Controlling Flies in Your Home
Setting Up Your DynaTrap Mosquito Trap
Choosing Solutions for Controlling Flying Insects
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird Migration
Best Bird Houses for Different Types of Birds
5 Most Profitable Animals for Small Farms
Backyard Mosquito Control Guide
When Are Mosquitoes Most Active?
Symptoms You Shouldn’t Ignore If You’ve Been Bitten by a Mosquito
How to Get Rid of No-See-Ums
Ant Killer: How to Get Rid of Ants
26 Best Indoor Plants for Your Home
How Do Cold Temperatures Affect Insects?
How to control a clothes moth infestation
7 Facts You Might Not Know About Stink Bugs
Tips for Keeping Skunks Away
How to Keep Raccoons Out of Your Yard
How to Keep Squirrels Out of Bird Feeders
What to Do If You Hear An Animal in the Wall
16 Solutions to Keep Deer Off Your Property
What Food Sources Attract Rodents?
How to Clean Up After a Mouse Infestation
7 Mouse Trap Mistakes You're Making