Victor® Wide Pedal Rat Trap - 1 Trap
- Wide pedal rat trap
- Expanded trigger for the highest catch rates
- Easy disposal – just throw away snap trap after a catch
- Made with wood from Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified forests
- Made in USA (with global components)
- Includes 1 trap
Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap - A New Twist on a Classic Design
Simplify rodent control with the Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap. Using the original wooden snap trap design with an improved larger trip pedal to ensure higher catch rates, this trap will help you to effectively eliminate rodents around your household or business. Two settings, Firm and Sensitive, allow you to control the sensitivity of the trap. In addition, these traps require no chemicals or poisons. For best results, rat traps should be placed where rodents travel, such as along walls at 2-3 ft intervals.
Expanded Trigger Plate
The Easy Set® Rat Trap enhances the classic snap trap design by adding a large plastic trigger plate to ensure higher catch rates. The expanded size means it can be easily activated both by rodent interest in food and through accidental contact as rats scamper across the floor.
Quick & Effective
Once a rodent triggers the pedal, the Easy Set® Rat Trap immediately springs closed to eliminate the pest on contact. After a catch, simply throw away the entire trap for quick and clean removal or dispose of the rat and reuse the trap.
Easy 4-Step Setup
For your convenience, the Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap is very easy to use. Get your trap set up by following these four simple steps:
- Release the Arm Bar - Remove the staple and hang the arm over the back of the trap.
- Bait the Trap - While the trap is pre-baited with a scent, apply bait on the plastic pedal for best results. Use a high-protein bait such as peanut butter or hazelnut spread.
- Set the Trap - Pull back the kill bar and hold it securely with your thumb. Place the arm bar over the kill bar and secure it under the plastic pedal. Take note of the Firm and Sensitive setting. The trap will be easier to set on the firm side, but not trip as easy. The trap will be more difficult to set on the sensitive side, but trip very easily.
- Place the Trap - Locate an area with high rodent activity or place the trap along the wall. The trap should be perpendicular to the wall with the yellow trigger plate flush against the baseboard.
Environmentally Responsible Materials
Not only will the Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap help you eliminate your rodent problem, you can feel satisfied in knowing that it is sourced from environmentally responsible materials. It is constructed of Forest Stewardship Council® certified wood.
Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap
Watch and see for yourself just how easy it is to set up and use the Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap!
"TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE I just wish I could attach the photo of the TWO rats I got in one trap, at the same time. It looks like they had a race for the cheese and it was a tie!"
Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap Product Details
Do you want to know more helpful details about the Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product.
|Victor® Easy Set® Rat Trap
|Wood (from Forest Stewardship Council® certified forests), copper and other metals
|Victor® Wide Pedal Rat Trap (1 Trap)
|Trap Model #
|Made with wood from Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified forests, copper and other metals