Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap – A New Twist on A Classic Design Simplify your rodent control routine with the Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap. Using the original wooden snap trap design with an improved larger trip pedal to ensure higher catch rates, this trap will help you to effectively eliminate rodents around your household or business. Two settings, Firm and Sensitive, allow you to control the sensitivity of the trap. For the best accuracy and outcome, we recommend setting the trap somewhere between these two settings. In addition, these traps require no chemicals or poisons.Expanded Trigger Plate The Easy Set® Mouse Trap enhances the classic snap trap design by adding a large plastic trigger plate to ensure higher catch rates. The expanded size means it can be easily activated both by rodent interest in food and through accidental contact as mice scamper across the floor.Easy 4 Step Setup For your convenience, the Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap is very easy to use. Get your trap setup by following these four simple steps:
Location, Location, Location Set the baited trap in areas where you have noticed high levels of rodent activity. Rodents tend to travel along walls, so placement in this location often works best. For maximum effectiveness, use multiple traps, placed at 2 to 3 foot intervals to increase results. Place the trap with the baited end flush against the wall.Quick and Effective Once a rodent triggers the pedal, the Easy Set® Mouse Trap immediately springs closed to eliminate the pest on contact. After a catch, simply lift the kill bar to dispose of the mouse and reuse the trap or, dispose of the entire trap for quick, clean removal. It’s your decision!How to Set the Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap Watch and see for yourself just how easy it is to use the Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap! Just follow the simple step-by-step instructions."BEST TRAP ON THE MARKET! I purchased the easy set traps because of the tension adjustment (either hard or soft) I have tried other traps and even using a side-by-side comparison, the Victor traps captured the rodent every time. Victor is the only trap I'll buy from now on. It works, it's durable and easy to set!" Read More Reviews »Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap Product Details Do you want to know more helpful details about the Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product. Complete Product Details »
- Release the Arm Bar - Remove the staple and move it so the arm hangs over the back of the trap.
- Bait the Trap - While the trap is pre-baited with a scent, apply bait on the plastic pedal for best results. Use a high-protein bait such as peanut butter or hazelnut spread.
- Hold Securely - Pull back the kill bar and hold it securely with your thumb.
- Set the Trap - Place the arm bar over the kill bar and secure it under the plastic pedal. Take note of the Firm and Sensitive setting. The trap will be easier to set on the firm side, but not trip as easy. The trap will be more difficult to set on the sensitive side, but trip very easily.
Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap Trap Model # M039TRI Quantity 4 Materials Wood (from Forest Stewardship Council® certified forests), plastic, metal Sized for MiceProudly Made in the USA Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Traps are made in the USA from Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified wood. The FSC promotes the responsible management of forests worldwide for future generations. Not only will the Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap help you eliminate your rodent problem, you can feel satisfied in knowing that it is sourced from environmentally responsible materials.About Victor® Victor® has been a trusted name in rodent control since 1898. Since the invention of the spring-based trap over 115 years ago, we have been continuously striving to manufacture innovative, quality products that keep your family safe from the dangers of rodents. With a variety of electronic traps, snap traps and repellents available, Victor® has a broad selection of products to meet the needs of consumers. More About Victor® »
Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap Trap Model # M039TRI Quantity 4 Materials Wood (from Forest Stewardship Council® certified forests), copper and other metals Sized for Mice Features
- Pre-baited and easy to set
- Expanded trigger plate for the highest catch rates
- Use it anywhere – indoors or outdoors
- Your option: Reuse or dispose of after a successful catch
- No need for chemicals or rodent poisons
- Made in the USA
Mouse Trap Instructions
- Release the arm bar from the staple.
- Move the arm bar to the back of the trap so it hangs over the back of the trap.
- Apply a small amount of high-protein bait, such as peanut butter, hazelnut spread or bacon to the yellow plastic pedal on the trap as shown. Use a Q-tip, toothpick or another tool to bait to avoid transferring your scent to the trap.
- Pull the kill bar back and hold it in place with your thumb.
- Place the arm bar over the kill bar and secure it under the plastic pedal. Take note of the Firm and Sensitive setting. The trap will be easier to set on the firm side, but not trip as easy. The trap will be more difficult to set on the sensitive side, but trip very easily.
- Place the trap where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. The end of the trap where the metal pedal is baited should be placed flush against the wall.
- After the mouse is caught, properly dispose of the dead rodent. The trap can either be discarded or reused.