Are house mice scurrying throughout your home and causing damage? Victor Fast-Kill Brand Disposable Mouse Poison Bait Stations have got you covered! The mouse poison bait station comes pre-filled with a multiple-feed non-anticoagulant rodenticide, so that it’s ready to use upon opening the package! To use, place the bait station in areas of high rodent activity. Once the bait is depleted, simply throw away the entire station.
The dual-entry tunnels are designed with rodent travel habits in mind. Place along walls and common mouse runways – mice will be able to enter the bait station no matter which direction they are travelling. This unique design encourages mice to interact with the bait station, increasing the chance that they will consume the lethal bait.
The bait is made of high-quality ingredients that rodents find incredibly palatable, so it’s easy to attract them to the station. Some of the ingredients, such as oats, have been left whole to appeal to rodents’ desire to gnaw. Thanks to the unique formulation, rodents will continue to return to the mouse poison bait station to feed on the rodenticide until they have taken enough of a dose to ensure their elimination.
- Remove the mouse poison bait station from packaging.
- Place bait station flat side down on the floor in areas where you’ve seen signs of mice. Make sure the location is inaccessible to children, pets, or domestic animals.
- If using more than one bait station, place them approximately 8 to 12 feet apart.
- Continue baiting until at least 4 days have passed without signs of new feeding activity.
- Follow up: Wearing gloves, collect and properly dispose of dead rodents and leftover bait.
Do you want to know more helpful details about the Victor® Mouse and Rat Repellent? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product.
Complete Product Details »
|VICTOR® FAST-KILL® BRAND DISPOSABLE MOUSE POISON BAIT STATION
||3 disposable mouse poison bait stations
- Along walls
- By gnawed openings
- In corners and concealed places
- Between floors and walls
- In locations where mouse activity is seen
Victor® has been a trusted name in rodent control since 1898. Since the invention of the spring-based trap over 115 years ago, we have been continuously striving to manufacture innovative, quality products that keep your family safe from the dangers of rodents. With a variety of electronic traps, snap traps and repellents available, Victor® has a broad selection of products to meet the needs of consumers.