Victor® Metal Pedal Rat Trap – The Original Wooden Snap Trap The Victor® Metal Pedal Rat Trap is the original wooden snap trap. It’s also the world’s No. 1 selling rat trap for one simple reason – it works. Its superior quality and effectiveness are the reason Victor® has sold more than 1 billion snap traps around the world. Likewise, professional pest control companies have made this trap their trap of choice. Trusted to control rats for more than 115 years, this trap delivers clean, effective rodent control.Quick and Effective The Victor® Metal Pedal Rat Trap makes rodent control easy with its simple, straightforward design and instant results. Once a rodent triggers the pedal, the trap immediately springs closed to eliminate the pest. After a catch, simply throw away the entire trap for quick cleanup or dispose of the rat and reuse the trap.How to Set the Victor® Metal Pedal Rat Trap
Location, Location, Location Set the baited trap in areas where you have noticed high levels of rodent activity. Rodents tend to travel along walls, so placement in this location often works best. For maximum effectiveness, use multiple traps, placed at 2 to 3 foot intervals to increase results. Place the trap with the baited end of the trap flush against the wall.Target Unwanted Rodents Victor® Metal Pedal Rat Traps are a time-tested solution for capturing the rats that have invaded your home or business. Rodents are able to sneak inside buildings through small spaces where they can spread disease and destroy your property.Victor® Metal Pedal Rat Trap Instructional Video Watch and see for yourself just how easy it is to use the Victor® Metal Pedal Rat Trap! Just follow the simple step-by-step instructions."Wow what a great product! I thought I needed a professional to get rid of my rat problem, but a few Victor rat traps get the job done. I don't know about other Victor products as the classic rat trap is my 1st purchase, but man does it work well! Just bait it with some peanut butter and these rodents don't stand a chance against the power of the kill bar. 10/10 product, thank you guys for providing us with such a cheap and effective way to make our lives better!" Read More Reviews »Victor® Metal Pedal Rat Trap Product Details Do you want to know more helpful details about the Victor® Metal Pedal Rat Trap? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product. Complete Product Details »
- Release the Arm Bar - Remove the staple and move it so the arm hangs over the back of the trap.
- Bait the Trap - Apply a high-protein bait, such as peanut butter or hazelnut spread, to the metal bait pedal. Use a Q-tip, toothpick or other tool to avoid transferring your scent.
- Hold Securely - Pull the kill bar back and hold it in place with your thumb.
- Set the Trap - Swing the arm bar over the kill bar and latch the bent end of the arm bar into the pedal's notch. Slowly release pressure from the kill bar until the arm bar holds the kill bar securely
Victor® Metal Pedal Rat Trap - 36 Traps
Bundle Model #
BM201TRI-36 Trap Model # M201TRI Quantity 36 Materials Wood (from Forest Stewardship Council® certified forests), copper and other metals Sized for RatsLearn More About Rodent Control At times, rodent problems can seem like a never-ending battle. But, believe it or not, you can get the upper hand. Understanding your enemy – their habits and preferences – is the first step of successful elimination. Check out some of our great resources to find out more about controlling your rodent problems.MADE IN THE U.S.A. Victor® Metal Pedal Mouse Traps are made in the USA from environmentally responsible, Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified wood. The FSC promotes the responsible management of forests worldwide for future generations. So this environmentally friendly purchase is one you can depend on.About Victor® Victor® has been a trusted name in rodent control since 1898. Since the invention of the spring-based trap over 115 years ago, we have been continuously striving to manufacture innovative, quality products that keep your family safe from the dangers of rodents. With a variety of electronic traps, snap traps and repellents available, Victor® has a broad selection of products to meet the needs of consumers. More About Victor® »WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Victor® Medal Pedal Rat Trap - 36 Traps Bundle Model # BM201TRI-36 Trap Model # M201TRI Quantity 36 Materials Wood (from Forest Stewardship Council® certified forests), copper and other metals Sized for Rats Features
- The original wooden wire snap trap with metal trip-pedal
- Use it anywhere – indoors or outdoors
- Your option: Reuse or dispose of after a successful catch
- No need for chemicals or rodent poisons
- Made in the USA
Rat Trap Instructions
- Release the arm bar from the staple.
- Move the arm bar to the back of the trap so it hangs over the back of the trap.
- Apply a small amount of high-protein bait, such as peanut butter, hazelnut spread or bacon to the metal pedal on the trap as shown. Use a Q-tip, toothpick or another tool to bait so your scent is not transferred onto the trap.
- Pull the kill bar back and hold it in place with your thumb.
- Take the arm bar over the kill bar and latch the end of the arm bar on the metal pedal as shown.
- Place the trap where you have seen signs of rodent activity or along the wall where rodents primarily travel. The end of the trap where the metal pedal is baited should be placed flush against the wall.
- After the rat is caught, properly dispose of the dead rodent. The trap can either be discarded or reused.