Perky-Pet® Cobalt Blue Antique Bottle Glass Hummingbird Feeder
The Perky-Pet® Cobalt Blue Antique Bottle Hummingbird Feeder features a vibrant blue antique bottle and a brushed copper base. The hardened glass nectar reservoir has a unique square shape and holds 16 oz of nectar. Hummingbirds will flock to feed from this feeder’s four decorative flower feeding ports. The base easily comes apart and reassembles for easy cleaning. This feeder is sure to be a timeless addition to your backyard!
- Bright, brushed silver accents
- Shiny metal base
- Red feeding ports
- Consistently clean feeder filled with nectar
- Pure enjoyment and relaxation watching hummingbirds feeding right outside your window
- Unique square shaped bottle
- Ease of cleaning
- Ease of filling
- Stylish look this feeder will add to your yard
Remember to clean your feeder once every two weeks with mild soap and water solution.
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet® and K-Feeders wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Blue Antique Bottle, Glass Hummingbird Feeder - Specs
- Cobalt blue antique bottle
- Hardened square glass nectar container
- 4 decorative feeding ports
- Brushed silver base
- Base comes apart for easy cleaning
What's in the Box:
- 1 Hummingbird feeder
- 16 oz nectar capacity
- 9.75" height x 5.5" depth x 5.5" length
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateRusty part
Would like to know if there is a replacement part for the top piece which is made of like a tin material (and so are the flowers) that has tarnished/rusted and turns the nectar rusty therefore I do not use this anymore, but don’t have the heart to throw out this beautiful feeder. Would suggest if there’s any way to have that top piece either plastic like the bottom of it or at least some way have it coated Thank youResponse From WoodstreambrandsKathryn : Consumer Relations Representative
We're sorry to hear that your feeder is rusting! While replacement parts are not available, the feeder is covered by our 1-year replacement policy. Please contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for assistance, we're happy to help!
Review RateMake replacement parts available
I really like this feeder but... the metal cross support broke very easily and the plastic bottom tray somehow cracked and I didn’t discover the leak until I was carrying it across my floor dripping sugar, having just filled it up. One of the kids may have dropped it and ‘forgot’ to tell me. I don’t know. I would rate it higher if parts could be ordered rather than having to order an entirely new feeder. Im still on hold for customer support after 10 mins...Response From WoodstreambrandsJennifer : Consumer Relations Representative
Thank you for providing this feedback! We are very sorry for this experience and are happy to help! While replacement parts are not available, this feeder is covered by a 30 day return policy and a one year warranty with a copy of the purchase receipt. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) for further assistance.
Review RateNot actual blue glass!
I really like the design and look of this feeder. As well I like how it comes apart for easy cleaning. The only thing that I am a little disappointed with is the fact that it is not actual blue glass. It is like a blue film over clear glass and it is already peeling off. So if you are thinking that you are going to have a blue glass hummingbird feeder for a long time, it is not going to happen!Response From WoodstreambrandsLauren : Consumer Relations Representative
Thank you for sharing this feedback. The majority of our colored glass feeders are painted on the outside of the bottle. The feeders are treated so that they should not peel.
We apologize for this experience and would like to offer assistance. Our feeders are covered under a one year warranty. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-PERKYPET (1-855-737-5973) with any additional questions.
Review RateLike this feeder
Base is a good design. Easy to use.
It is beautiful. It's just what I wanted.
Review RateGreat Product.I bought 12 hummingbird feeders. Product is well made. Ordering was easy and delivery was efficient.
Review RateA really wonderful color.I love the red and Blue color of the feeders. Iwould like top see more
Review RateAmazon ReviewGreat - my wife loved it.
Review RateAmazon ReviewVery nice looking and good quality.
Review RateAmazon ReviewBeautiful, and the birds love it.
- All About
All About Hummingbirds
- Visit the Perky-Pet® hummingbird migration map to track an approximate time of when hummingbirds will begin visiting your feeder
- Hummingbirds migrate every year for variety and abundance of insects and flowering plants
- Hummingbirds travel back to the tropics once the weather gets colder, or when their internal instincts alert them it's time
- Migration typically begins sometime in late February and ends in late September
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Bird Baths - A clean and reliable water source is an excellent way to attract birds to your yard, especially those birds that do not necessarily eat seed or nectar. All birds will seek out a water supply, not only for drinking but also for keep themselves clean and healthy.
- Bird Houses - These are a good way to attract those species of birds that nest in holes. These structures should be made of an untreated wood (pine, cedar, etc.) and should have ventilation and drainage holes. It should be durable, and easy to check and clean. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Hummingbird Feeders - FAQs
Q: What criteria should I use when selecting a hummingbird feeder?
A: Make sure it is one that will be easy to clean and fill, especially since you will need to clean the feeder every few days. If you are worried about bees and wasps or ants invading the feeder, purchase a hummingbird feeder with bee guards, such as the Perky-Pet® model #203CP or ant guards, Perky-Pet® model #242.
Q: How do I clean my hummingbird feeders?
A: Hummingbird feeders need to be cleaned every 1-2 weeks. Use hot water and a bottle brush, along with mild soap; be sure to rinse thoroughly. The Perky-Pet® cleaning mop is specifically designed for the purpose of cleaning hummingbird feeders, and is very convenient to use. This cleaning mop can also be used on seed feeders and oriole feeders for those small, tight spaces that are difficult to reach.
Q: What is the importance of providing water for hummingbirds?
A: Hummingbirds need fresh, clean water just as much as they need nectar. Hummingbirds stay healthy by using water not just for drinking, but also bathing, cleaning their feathers and to remove parasites. Waterers are better options than bird baths because they provide hummingbirds with fresh, clean water that prevents dirt and debris from contaminating it. In hotter climates or seasons, providing water for hummingbirds makes it easy for them to have access to a water source and retain their energy.