Safer’s® Trounce® Lawn and Turf Insecticide Hose-End Spray
Apply Safer’s Trounce Hose-End Lawn & Turf Insecticide using the hose-end applicator provided. Applicator will accurately dilute this concentrated insecticide for treatment of lawns and turf. NOTE: Hard water (pH is above 7 and high in mineral content) can cause sprayer to clog. Use softened water whenever possible.
To kill chinch bug, ants and earwigs in lawns and turf: Spray insects to wet when they first appear. Thorough coverage is essential for effective control. Complete contents of container (1 L) will provide approximately 140 - 420 square metres of coverage, depending on the severity of the pest problem. In areas with high pest populations, apply contents of container (1 L) evenly over 140 square metres. In areas with lower pest populations, coverage may be extended up to 420 square metres. Repeat application 10-14 days later if necessary.
CAUTION: Rate of delivery of product will vary depending on water pressure, location, time of day, length and diameter of hose, etc. Complete contents of container (1 L) can be sprayed in approximately 4-8 minutes.Application Instructions:
- Read the complete label for application instructions and precautions. Make sure knob indicator is in the locked OFF position.
- Shake well before attaching to hose.
- Screw the longer end of the hose-end attachment onto the hose.
- Turn faucet on.
- Begin spraying by bending lock tab back and turning the knob clockwise until the indicator is in the ON position.
- Walk at a steady pace spraying in a side-to-side arc slightly overlapping treated areas.
- When spraying is complete, turn knob counter clockwise past the lock tab to stop product flow.
- Turn off faucet.
- Release pressure in the hose by turning knob clockwise until the indicator is in the WATER position.
- When pressure has been released, turn the knob counter clockwise past the lock tab to the OFF position.
- Unscrew bottle from hose. Store out of reach of children.
Safer’s® Trounce® Lawn and Turf Insecticide Hose-End Spray - Specifications
- Kills insects on contact; gentle on plants.
- Potassium salts (insecticidal soap) weaken the insect’s protective outer shell.
- Pyrethrins attack the insect’s nervous system.
- Use up to day of harvest!
What’s In The Box
- 1x 1L ready to spray
- Active Ingredients: Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids (20%) and Pyrethrins (0.2%)
Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateWorks Like a Charm
Chinch bugs invaded our lawn. My lawn care service could not stop the "invasion". I ordered "trounce" and applied the product. Worked like a charm. One litre does not go far. Glad I ordered additional trounce to refill the hose-end bottle. Plan well for your coverage. Plan where you need to spray, and stop the hose-end spray if you need to move, then turn it back on. I very much appreciated the end result. The bugs are dead.
Review RateHose Sprayer too fine.
Seems that the hose end sprayer is too fine and I didn't get good penetration into the grass. It did work to some extent but will definitely need another application!