1L Insecticidal Soap RTU
Earn 260 rewards points on your purchase! Learn More
- Use on houseplants, ornamental foliage plants, flowering plants, and fruits and vegetables.
- Kills aphids, mealy bugs, spider mites and whiteflies.
- Does not kill beneficial insects such as ladybugs, praying mantis and others when used as directed.
- Insecticidal soap dries out the waxy outer skin of insects.
- Can be used up to the day of harvest.
Safer's® Insecticidal Soap Ready-to-Use Spray
Safer's® Insecticidal Soap utilizes the power of potassium salts of fatty acids (insecticidal soap). The potassium salts weaken the insect's waxy protective outer shell. Apply every 7-10 days when insects are present or as needed to prevent further damage. It controls soft bodied insects such as aphids, spider mites, whiteflies and other listed insects.
- Active Ingredient: Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids 2.0%
- Weakens insects protective outer shell so they dehydrate and die
- For use on vegetables, fruits, shrubs, trees, and greenhouse plantings
- Controls aphids, mealybugs, spider mites, whitefly, soft brown scale, psyllids, rose or pear slugs, earwigs, and elm leafminer
|Safer's® Insecticidal Soap RTU - 1L|
|Size||1L RTU Spray|
|Active Ingredients||Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids (Insecticidal Soap) (2.0%)|
|Kills||Aphids, mealy bugs, spider mites and whiteflies|