Zareba® 17 Gauge Steel Wire - 350 ft - 1-Pack
- Basic, economical galvanized steel wire
- Breaking Load: 125-145 lb
- Tensile strength: 90,000-105,000 PSI
Zareba® 350-foot 17 Gauge Galvanized Steel Wire
Our economical galvanized steel wire comes in a variety of sizes to fit your standard electric fence needs.
This Zareba® Galvanized Steel Wire coil has 350 ft of 17 gauge wire. It has a breaking load of 125-145 lb and a tensile strength of 90,000-105,000 psi.
Both porcelain and plastic insulators can be used with steel wire.
- Basic galvanized steel wire for fencing needs
- Use with plastic or porcelain insulators on all fence post types
- 125 lb to 145 lb breaking load
- Tensile strength between 90,000 PSI and 105,000 PSI
- NOTE: Always handle coiled wire with caution and wear appropriate safety gear, including gloves and safety glasses
- This coil contains 350 feet of 17 gauge steel wire
|Zareba® 350 ft 17 Gauge Steel Wire|
|Breaking Load||125-145 lb|
|Tensile Strength||90,000-105,000 PSI|
|Size||Coil has 350 ft of 17 gauge wire|