Safer’s® Insecticidal Soap Concentrate 500 mL
Controls aphids, spider mites, whitefly and other listed insects
Mix fresh solution. Made of selected soaps that have contact insecticidal properties.
Insects must be sprayed directly to achieve proper control. Mix one part concentrate to 50 parts water, or 10mL per 500mL.
For aphids, mealybugs, spider mites and whitefly, apply weekly for 2-3 weeks and thereafter repeat as required. For other insects, apply when they occur and repeat as needed.
Safer’s® Insecticidal Soap Concentrate 500mL - Specifications
- Use on houseplants, ornamental foliage plants, flowering plants, and fruits and vegetables.
- Kills aphids, mealy bugs, spider mites and whiteflies.
- Does not kill beneficial insects such as ladybugs, praying mantis and others when used as directed.
- Insecticidal soap dries out the waxy outer skin of insects.
- Can be used up to the day of harvest.
What’s In The Box
- 500mL concentrate
- Active Ingredients: Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids (50.5%)
Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RatePro grade productBought Safers for the first time something like 40 years ago for spider mites... be thorough, think of it like conditioner shampoo for your plants; lather, rinse, repeat.... don’t forget the undersides of the leaves that’s where most of the mites will be found, and rinsing... while this product works well with a proper regiment it does clog leaves reducing their effectiveness and cause deterioration if not rinsed.
Review RateGood product
Safers soap is very good but Safers Trounce is much more effective for my insect problems
Review RateWill buy again.
Killed the Japanese Beatles as long as we sprayed the bug itself. Great stuff.