To help with online shopping during COVID-19, we are offering free shipping on all orders.
Safer’s® Insecticidal Soap RTU 1L
Kills insects on houseplants, fruits, vegetables, flowers, ornamentals, trees and shrubs.
Made of selected soaps that have contact insecticidal properties. Apply product as supplied in trigger spray bottle. Spray when insects are first sighted on buds, shoots, stems and undersides of leaves. Apply weekly for 2-3 weeks and thereafter as required. Insects must be sprayed directly to achieve proper control. Product may be used on fruits and vegetables up to and including the day of harvest. Wash fruits and vegetables before eating.
Safer’s® Insecticidal Soap RTU 1L - Specifications
- Use on houseplants, ornamental foliage plants, flowering plants, and fruits and vegetables.
- Kills aphids, mealy bugs, spider mites and whiteflies.
- Does not kill beneficial insects such as ladybugs, praying mantis and others when used as directed.
- Insecticidal soap dries out the waxy outer skin of insects.
- Can be used up to the day of harvest.
What’s In The Box
- 1L RTU Spray
- Active Ingredients: Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids (Insecticidal Soap) (2.0%)
Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review Ratesafer\'s insecticidal soapI have sprayed my outdoor flowers which are in wooden planters, with this product it does not work the insects are still eating the flowers. Sprayed once a week for 3 weeks also sprayed beans in the garden same results, I think earwigs are the problemResponse From WoodstreambrandsLauren : Consumer Relations RepresentativeHello Diane,
Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. We apologize that the desired results were not seen when using this product.
When applying the spray, insects must be contacted directly in order to achieve proper control. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-7-ORGANIC (1-855-767-4264) with any questions.