To help with online shopping during COVID-19, we are offering free shipping on all orders.
Safer’s® Rose and Flower Insecticide RTU 1L
Made of selected soaps that kill major insect pest of roses and flowers on contact. Insects must be sprayed directly to achieve control. Spray stems and both leaf surfaces thoroughly.
APHIDS: Spray on first sighting, with special attention to young shoots and buds where aphids congregate. Repeat weekly as required.
SOFT BROWN SCALE: Crawlers are killed on contact. Since hatching of crawlers is staggered, 2-3 applications may be required to control scales. Spray at 7-10 day intervals as necessary.
SPIDER MITES: When mites appear, spray every 5-7 days. Also mist foliage daily with water until mite control is achieved.
PSYLLIDS: Spray foliage on first sighting and repeat as required.
ROSE SLUGS (SAWFLY LARVAE): When insects appear, spray both leaf surfaces to achieve control. Watch for a second generation and repeat application (usually within a few weeks of the first generation).
EARWIGS: Spray at night when insects are active to reduce numbers.
Safer’s® Rose and Flower Insecticide RTU 1L - Specifications
- Use on houseplants, ornamental foliage plants, flowering plants, and fruits and vegetables.
- Kills spider mites and other soft-bodied insects.
- Does not kill beneficial insects such as ladybugs, praying mantis and others when used as directed.
- Insecticidal soap dries out the waxy outer skin of insects.
- Can be used up to the day of harvest.
What’s In The Box
- 1x 1L ready to use spray
- Active Ingredients: Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids (Insecticidal soap) (2%)