Safer's® Trounce Yard & Garden Ready-to-Use Spray
- Kills insects on contact; gentle on plants.
- Potassium salts (insecticidal soap) weaken the insect’s protective outer shell.
- Pyrethrins attack the insect’s nervous system.
- Use up to day of harvest!
Safer's® Trounce® Yard & Garden Ready-to-Use Spray
Safer's® Trounce® Yard & Garden Insecticide combines pyrethrins and potassium salts of fatty acids to kill insects on contact. The pyrethrins attack the insect's nervous system and potassium salts weaken the insect's protective outer shell. It controls a variety of insects including aphids, whitefly, scale, spider mites and mealybugs. Trounce can be used on fruit trees, landscape trees, ornamentals, flowers, shrubs, and vegetables.
- Active Ingredients: Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids 1%, Pyrethrins 0.01%
- Controls aphids, whitefly, scale, spider mites and mealybugs
- Can be used on fruit trees, landscape trees, ornamentals, flowers, shrubs, and vegetables
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
|Safer’s® Trounce® Yard and Garden Insecticide RTU 1L|
|Size||1L RTU Spray|
|Active Ingredients||Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids (1%) and Pyrethrins (0.01%)|
|Use||Up to the day of harvest|