To help with online shopping during COVID-19, we are offering free shipping on all orders.
Safer’s® Tomato and Vegetable Insecticide RTU 1L
INSECTS CONTROLLED: For control of aphids, mealybugs, spider mites, whitefly, soft brown scale, psyllids, rose or pear slugs (sawfly larvae) and earwigs on houseplants, vegetables and fruits.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING. Made of selected soaps that have contact insecticidal properties. Apply product as supplied in trigger spray bottle. Spray when insects are first sighted on buds, shoots, stems and undersides of leaves. Apply weekly for 2-3 weeks and thereafter as required. Insects must be sprayed directly to achieve proper control. Product may be used on fruits and vegetables up to and including the day of harvest. Wash fruits and vegetables before eating.
Safer’s® Tomato and Vegetable Insecticide RTU 1L - Specifications
- Use on houseplants, ornamental foliage plants, flowering plants, and fruits and vegetables.
- Kills spider mites and other soft-bodied insects.
- Does not kill beneficial insects such as ladybugs, praying mantis and others when used as directed.
- Insecticidal soap dries out the waxy outer skin of insects.
- Can be used up to the day of harvest.
What’s In The Box
- 1x 1L ready to use spray
- Active Ingredients: Potassium Salts of Fatty Acids (Insecticidal soap) (2%)