Zareba® 25 Mile Battery Operated Low Impedance Fence Charger - 1-Pack
- 25-mile range
- Heavy, weed conditions
- For controlling horses, pigs, cows and exotic animals, helps keep out rabbits, skunks, woodchucks and raccoons
- 12-Volt battery with pulsed DC output (1-second intervals)
- Battery not included
Zareba® 25 Mile Battery Operated Electric Fence Charger
The Zareba® 25 Mile Battery Operated Electric Fence Charger can be used to control of all types of animals, even predators. It powers all types of electric fence systems including high tensile, polywire and polytape. This battery powered charger works in heavy weed conditions, maintaining maximum energy on the fence. It is ideal for remote locations or areas without access to AC power.
Safe, effective, high voltage shocks are delivered with digital timing. Indicator light shows fence charger is on and working. Moisture-resistant internal components are housed in a vented weather-resistant nonconductive unit. This charger is built to UL safety specifications.
The Zareba® 25 Mile DC Charger comes with a 2 year limited warranty that includes damage caused by lightning. Register your charger online at zarebasystems.com.
25 Mile DC Charger At A Glance
- Powers up to a 25 mile range
- Works in heavy weed conditions
- 1.34 stored joules; 1 joule output at 200 ohms
- Ideal for remote locations
- Powers all types of fences
- Use with 10 to 18 gauge wire
- For control of all types of animals, even predators
- Digital timing
- Weather-resistant case
- Moisture-resistant internal components
- Indicator light showing fence charger is working
- Built to UL safety specifications
- 12 Volt battery required; battery not included
- Output voltage no load is 11,460 volts
- Comes with a 2-yr warranty that includes damage caused by lightning
DC Charger Installation Guide
Zareba® is the largest manufacturer of electric fence systems offering durable, reliable electric fence products for all of your animal fencing needs.
|Zareba® 25 Mile Battery Operated Low Impedance Energizer|
|Distance Rating||25 miles|
|Use With||10 to 18 gauge wire|
|Power||1.34 stored joules; 1 joule output at 200 ohms|