Zareba® 4 Inch Fin Tube Insulator - 1-Pack
- Made of durable, non-conducting uv-stabilized polyethylene
- Designed for use with steel wire
- Fins prevent slipping, holds snugly in place
- 25 per package
Zareba® 4-inch Fin Tube Insulators (25 Pack)
Insulators allow you to fasten electrified wire to posts without losing energy through the post.
Our Zareba® 4 Inch Fin Tube Insulator is made of durable, non-conducting UV-stabilized polyethylene. Designed for use with steel wire, the fins of this insulator prevent slipping, holding snugly in place. Its extra thick walls prevent voltage loss. 25 per package.
For wood posts: Secure insulator with 2 inch barbed staple (staples not included). Can be used with high tensile fence systems.
- Easy attachment to your wood fence post with staples
- Extra-thick tube sleeves prevent voltage loss
- Use with high tensile steel and aluminum wire
- UV-protected plastic polyethylene
- 25 black insulators per package
Zareba® is the largest manufacturer of electric fence systems offering durable, reliable electric fence products for all of your animal fencing needs.
|Zareba® 4-Inch Fin Tube Insulators (25 Pack)|
|Quantity||25 per bag|
|Material||UV-stabilized, non-conductive polyethylene|
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird Migration
Best Bird Houses for Different Types of Birds
Deterring Coyotes with Electric Fencing
Garden Fencing: Keep Rabbits, Squirrels and Other Animals Away
What Are the Best Horse Fencing Options
How to Splice Polywire
How Many Strands? 7 Rules for Electric Fencing
5 Most Profitable Animals for Small Farms
26 Best Indoor Plants for Your Home