Zareba® 5 Mile AC Powered Low Impedance Charger - 1-Pack
- 5 mile range in ideal conditions
- High-power, low-cost
- Extension power cord for easy placement
- Input Voltage: 110-120 VAC, 60 Hz, 1VA
- Output Joule rating: 0.1
- Pulsating AC current output energizer
- One year limited warranty
Zareba® 5 Mile AC Electric Fence Charger
The Zareba® 5 Mile AC Electric Fence Charger powers up to 5 miles of vegetation-free fence wire. Just plug in this fence energizer, which is governed by low impedance technology, to power your fence and control wildlife, pets and short-haired livestock. This 0.1 joule energizer's features include a rugged, weather-resistant case and an indicator light that shows the charger is operating.
Key Zareba® AC-Powered, 5 Mile Charger Features and Benefits
- Under ideal conditions, energizes up to 5 miles of fence line
- Distance Rating for Steel Wire: 5 miles (no weeds), 2.5 miles (light weeds)
- Distance Rating for Poly Wire: 2.5 miles (no weeds), 1.25 miles (light weeds)
- For use in light vegetation conditions
- AC power, 0.1 joule output, low impedance
- Operates electric fencing, including high tensile steel or aluminum wire, polywire, polyrope and polytape
- Use it to keep out wildlife and pets, including dogs, rabbits and fowl
- Input voltage 110-120 VAC, 60Hz, 1VA
- Output Voltage of 6,000 (unloaded)
- Durable cabinet protects the circuitry from weather extremes
- Register within 30 days of purchase to activate 1-year limited warranty for ultimate peace of mind
- Built in the USA
Why Choose an AC-Powered Electric Fence Charger?
Many property owners prefer reliable AC-powered electric fence chargers such as the Zareba® AC-Powered, 5 Mile Charger over other options such as battery- or solar-powered units, particularly when easy access to an AC power source is available. While all three types can deliver an effective power solution, an AC-powered unit can help you avoid the power interruptions that come with battery failure or limited exposure to sunlight.
Protect your electric fence charger from the weather by placing it indoors in a moisture-free place, or outdoors in a covered enclosure.
Put More Than 25 Years of Electric Fence System Experience to Work for You!
Zareba® is an American company that has been manufacturing dependable electric fence systems for more than a quarter century. You can count on us to provide a cost-effective electric fence charger that meets your unique animal control needs.
How to Install an AC (Plugin) Fence Charger
Zareba® is the largest manufacturer of electric fence systems offering durable, reliable electric fence products for all of your animal fencing needs.
|Zareba® 5 Mile AC Low Impedance Energizer|
|Distance Rating||5 miles|
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird Migration
Best Bird Houses for Different Types of Birds
Deterring Coyotes with Electric Fencing
Garden Fencing: Keep Rabbits, Squirrels and Other Animals Away
What Are the Best Horse Fencing Options
How to Splice Polywire
How Many Strands? 7 Rules for Electric Fencing
5 Most Profitable Animals for Small Farms
26 Best Indoor Plants for Your Home