Zareba® Eight-light Voltage Tester - 1-Pack
- Helpful for finding fence line faults
- Test voltage levels on your fence line and fence controller
- Neon lights indicate voltage levels from 600 volts to 7,000 volts
- Keep one on hand for regular fence line maintenance
Zareba® 8-Light Electric Fence Voltage Tester
Looking for an easy way to check the voltage of your electric fence system?
Our Zareba® 8-Light Electric Fence Voltage Tester checks the voltage of the fence line or the fence charger. This tester is designed for low impedance and standard duty fence chargers. Easy to use. Neon lights indicate voltage levels from 600 to 7,000 volts.
To test fence line: Insert probe into ground and hook or touch tester to hot wire.
To test fence charger: Touch probe to ground terminal and then touch metal hook to fence terminal. Highest blinking light indicates voltage level.
- Easily check voltage on fence or fence energizer
- For use with low impedance and standard energizers
- Indicator lights show 600 volts to 7,000 volts
- 1 tester per package
Zareba® is the largest manufacturer of electric fence systems offering durable, reliable electric fence products for all of your animal fencing needs.
|Zareba® 8-Light Electric Fence Voltage Tester|
|Display Range||600 – 7,000 volts|
|Quantity||1 per pack|