Victor® Mini PestChaser® with Nightlight – 4 Mouse-Repelling Devices Drive away rodents with the Mini PestChaser®, a device that emits an unsettling ultrasound noise that only rodents hear. The Mini PestChaser® is easy to use – just plug it in and it immediately begins generating a noise that’s inaudible to people and most pets, but rodents hate. Additionally, each Mini PestChaser® is equipped with a nightlight feature – a soft light that also lets you know the PestChaser® is emitting ultrasounds. This pack includes 4 discretely designed rodent-repelling devices.Best used for:KitchensLiving RoomsBasementsBedroomsDining RoomsBattle Rodents with Ultrasound The Victor Mini PestChaser emits ultrasound at varying volumes (peaking at 100dB) and varying frequencies (ranging from 32 to 62 kHz). These variations prevent rodents from becoming accustomed to the ultrasound and creates an unfriendly environment that discourages infestations.Lab and Field-Tested Results The Victor® Ultrasonic PestChaser® has proven results.
Lab results show:
- Food consumption was reduced by 67% in treated chambers
- Rodent tracking board activity decreased 21%
Field testing offered similar results:
Soft Glow Nightlight The Mini PestChaser® is also equipped with a nightlight that provides a soft glow, one that is bright enough to gently illuminate a darkened room. When you see the light, your PestChaser® is in operation.Location, Location, Location Victor® recommends using one Mini PestChaser® per average-size room, including kitchens, dining rooms, living rooms, bedrooms and basements. Plug it in close to the entrance of the room and it will begin operating immediately. Please note that the ultrasound emitted from the PestChaser® cannot penetrate through walls, furniture, cabinets or any other objects.How to Use the Mini PestChaser®
- In total, PestChaser® successfully repelled the rodents from the protected area in 13 of the 17 sites. This represents an 81.3% success rate.
- After the devices were activated, 16 sites demonstrated that rodent activity stopped in 3 to 9.
- The average number of days before rodent activity ceased was six days.
Video Tips Learn how to use this product from the experts at Victor®. Be sure to consult the PestChaser® instructions prior to use.Effective Rodent Control In order to be truly effective, a pest control effort needs to use several different tools and methods. First, rid your space of rodents using one of the many solutions offered by Victor®, whether your preference is snap, electronic or live traps, there is a solution to fit your needs. After the rodents are eliminated, use the Victor® Mini PestChaser® to keep them from coming back.Safe for Children and Non-Rodent Pets The Mini PestChaser® uses no chemicals or poisons to drive away rodents away. It is safe to use around both children and non-rodent pets when used as directed. The device is intended for indoor use only. Any rodents kept as pets, including mice, rats, gerbils, guinea pigs, hamsters and rabbits, should be relocated to a room without a rodent repelling device."I purchased the nightlight PestChaser® and it is doing an awesome job. The first night I did have one mouse and but since the first night, I haven't seen any droppings from a mouse. I am so happy I bought these. Give them a few days -- They will work!" (Review from Cher) Read More Reviews »Victor® Mini PestChaser® Product Details Interested in learning more about this rodent-repelling device? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications of the Mini PestChaser®. Complete Product Details »
- Locate an open area, near the entrance of the room to place the Mini PestChaser®.
- Plug the Mini PestChaser® into the lower socket of an 110V wall outlet. The night light will illuminate showing the unit is functioning properly.
- Clear all surrounding objects away from the PestChaser®.
- Then just sit back, relax and forget.
Victor® Mini PestChaser® Model # M754CAS Power Source Wall Outlet (110-volt) For Use In Average-sized rooms, including kitchens, dining rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, basements and living rooms. Number of devices 4About Victor® Victor® has been a trusted name in rodent control since 1898. Since the invention of the spring-based trap over 115 years ago, we have been continuously striving to manufacture innovative, quality products that keep your family safe from the dangers of rodents. With a variety of electronic traps, snap traps and repellents available, Victor® has a broad selection of products to meet the needs of consumers. More About Victor® »
Victor® Mini PestChaser® Model # M754CAS Power Source Wall Outlet (110-volt) For Use In Average-sized rooms, including kitchens, dining rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, basements and living rooms. Number of devices 4 Operation
- Produces high-frequency unltrasound to repel rodents
- Ultrasound emitted at varying volumes (peaking at 100dB) and varying frequencies (ranging from 32 to 62 kHz)
- Dual function nightlight produces a soft glow
- Mini size, discreet design, maximized coverage
- Technology prevents rodents from becoming accustomed to the ultrasound
- No chemicals or poisons
- Cannot be heard by humans and non-rodent pets
- Use anywhere indoors
- Rodent activity can be reduced in 6 to 10 days
- Each unit lasts 3 to 5 years
- Clear all surrounding objects away from the device. The ultrasound emitted by it does not travel through walls, furniture, cabinets or any other object.
- Uses less than a penny a day in energy costs
Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review Ratedont work
I got one for ever room in my household and I still have mice this dont workResponse From WoodstreambrandsSusan : Consumer Relations Representative
We apologize that the desired results were not seen and are happy to offer further assistance.
While rodents may be able to tolerate this unpleasant sound for short amounts of time, a reduction in activity should be seen within approximately 6-10 days. For current infestations, we suggest using traps along with this ultrasonic device. The traps will help rid your home of mice that are already there, and the PestChaser® will help stop new ones from moving in.
We hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to contact our Consumer Relations Team at 1-855-5-VICTOR (1-855-584-2867) with any questions.