Perky-Pet® Colorful Carriage Bird Feeder 6-Pack
Add some color to your yard with a Perky-Pet® Colorful Carriage Bird Feeder 6-Pack. Fill these feeders with up to 1.5 pounds of seed each, place in a quiet and convenient place and watch as a variety of birds flock to your feeders. Use mixed seed or fill with black-oil sunflower seed to attract the largest variety of birds.
The Perky-Pet® Colorful Carriage Bird Feeder 6 Pack feeders are easy-to-fill, have a sturdy acrylic construction and its base allows birds to access the six feeding ports from all sides of the feeder. These bird feeders can be hung or pole mounted. The transparent seed compartment makes it easy for you to monitor seed levels and keep your bird feeders clean.
Remember to clean you bird feeder every two weeks to ensure that your birds are receiving the freshest seed supply!
Perkypet.com is the top destination to find quality Wild Bird Feeders and Accessories. Perky-Pet®, K-Feeders® and NO/NO® wild bird products are trusted brands to bird lovers everywhere. Interact with nature, relax and build memories that last a lifetime by conveniently ordering from perkypet.com. Happy Bird Feeding!
Perky-Pet® Colorful Carriage Bird Feeder 6-Pack - Specifications
- Constructed of sturdy acrylic material and can be hung or pole mounted
- Large perch area with 6 feeding ports each feeder
- Seed compartment is made of clear acrylic, making it easy to monitor seed levels and keep your bird feeder clean
- Yellow, Green and Red plastic roof and base, two of each color
- Perfect for mixed seed and black oil sunflower seed
- Roof protects seed from the weather
- Easy to fill and clean
What's in the Box:
- 6 bird feeders, 2 red, 2 green, 2 yellow
- 1.5 lb seed capacity each feeder
- 6 feeding ports, each feeder
- Dimensions: 7.9"H x 6.5"W, each feeder
30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed Policy
Your satisfaction with our bird feeders and service is our top priority!
If you are anything less than completely satisfied with your bird feeder or bird accessory, you may return it within 30 days of receipt for a product replacement or money refund of your full merchandise cost. It's part of our worry-free shopping policy!
Disclaimer: WoodstreamBrands.ca does not endorse any information contained in product reviews. Please follow all label instructions for your specific use.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Review RateBig and pretty
These are large and love the colors.
Review Ratefound what i was looking forBird feeders were exactly whst was looking for,should have bought more!
- All About
All About Wild Birds
Wild birds are so common to us that we often glance at them without a second thought. When we really look at them, observe them and enjoy their special qualities, we can truly appreciate some of nature's amazing creatures.
Check out our Wild Bird Library to find out about some of your favorite birds!
Wild Bird Feeders - Expert Tips
Hanging Your Feeder
- Ideally a sheltered southeastern exposure location is best for hanging bird feeders since birds like to feed in the sun and out of the wind. Birds also prefer not to have any obstructions over their feeding area so they can see any predators. more»
- Keeping your feeder clean and full of fresh bird seed is very important to the health of visiting birds. It is recommended that you clean your wild bird feeder every two weeks. more»
Wild Bird Feeders - FAQs
Protecting Birds FAQs
Q: What can I do about the cat that keeps visiting my feeder?
A: If it is your neighbor's precious Fluffy, you may want to suggest that they tie a bell around the cat's neck to alert the birds when the cat is near. more»
Q: How do I discourage squirrels and raccoons?
A: Here are a few simple and effective suggestions for keeping the squirrels and raccoons off your feeder. more»
Bird Seed FAQs
Q: What are the most popular bird seeds to use?
A: Black Oil Sunflower Seed is the most popular bird seed. It is much smaller than the traditional sunflower seed. It is best for those birds with smaller bills, such as the sparrow, junco and goldfinch. more»
Q: How do I prevent seeds from sprouting under my feeder?
A: You will need to sterilize your seed to prevent it from germinating. This will not alter the attractiveness or the nutritional value of the seed in any way. more»
Q: Birds at my feeder look sick, what should I do?
A: The best thing to do is to stop feeding the birds temporarily. Remove the feeders and throw out all of the seed. Thoroughly wash your feeders as suggested in Tips for a clean feeding station. more»
Q: How do I clean my bird feeders?
A: Before filling your feeder with fresh seed, it is recommended that the following precautions are taken:
- Remove all old seed.
- Soak feeder in a light water/bleach solution (9 parts water to 1 part bleach).
- Scrub feeder and allow to air dry. more»
Feeder Types FAQs
Q: I own the Window Feeder. Lately it won't stick to the window. What can I do?
A: The first suggestion is to slightly moisten the cups. If you have already tried moistening the suction cups, we have a few other tips. more»
Q: Will I find only finches at my finch feeder?
A: No. Pine Siskins, Redpolls, Mourning Doves, Juncos, Towhees, and Cowbirds are all attracted to thistle seed.