Perky-Pet® Copper Beaded Hummingbird Swing - 1-Pack
- Hummingbirds will perch here before and after using feeders
- Frame is made of real copper and accented with rose-tinted beads
- Plastic-coated perch for easy grip
- Hang from a matching Perky-Pet® Copper Decorative Beaded Hanging Hook
- Perfectly frames birds for photography
Perky-Pet® Beaded Copper Finish Hummingbird Swing
The Perky-Pet® Beaded Copper Finish Hummingbird Swing is an elegant addition to your array of hummingbird accessories. Simply hang near your feeders or close to nectar-producing flowers and soon you’ll see the little dynamos making use of it.
Hummingbirds will use the perch to wait for an opening at your feeder and flowers or to take a break after they’ve had their fill of nectar. It’s also good to position one of these perches near water sources too, since birds of different species will often avoid congregating in bird baths at the same time.
The perch, which measures about 5 inches wide and close to 7.25 inches tall isn’t just for hummingbirds either. Any bird will be happy to use it for a resting spot since it provides an unobstructed view in all directions.
For photographers, the perch also provides an opportunity for picture-taking! Birds are likely to remain on the Beaded Copper Hummingbird Perch for a minute or two, and that means they will be sure to strike just the right pose!
- Perches and feeding stations out in the open to watch for danger
- Clean feeders filled with fresh nectar
- Nearby sources of water to drink and bathe in
- 100% sucrose solution nectar, which digests more like live flower nectar
|Perky-Pet® Beaded Copper Finish Hummingbird Swing|
|Dimensions||5 x 7.25 inches|
|Finish||Copper finish frame accented with rose-tint beads|
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird Migration
Where Do Winter Birds Go At Night?
How to Clean A Hummingbird Feeder
Best Bird Houses for Different Types of Birds
3 Tips for Placing Your Hummingbird Feeder
5 Most Profitable Animals for Small Farms
26 Best Indoor Plants for Your Home
How to Keep Squirrels Out of Bird Feeders