Victor® Rat Zapper Classic Rat Trap
- High-voltage shock humanely kills mice and average-size rats
- Easy to use – insert batteries, add bait, turn it on, place the trap
- Blinking green LED light notifies you of a catch
- Never touch a dead rodent – simply tip into the trash!
- Kills up to 20 rats per set of 4 “AA” Batteries (not included)
- For indoor use only
- Available Sizes: 1 Trap, 3 Traps
Rat Zapper® Classic Rat Trap
Eliminate your rodent problem quickly and effectively with the Rat Zapper® Classic Rat Trap. From set-up and use through cleaning and maintenance, each zap will be a snap thanks to the easy-to-use design. This humane trap kills rodents using a high-voltage shock and since rats are able to restart their hearts, the shock is applied for 2 minutes to ensure higher kill rates. To get started, simply apply a high-protein bait in the provided bait cup, place the trap in an indoor location with high rodent activity and turn it on.
Best Used For:
High Voltage Shock Humanely Kills Rodents
The Rat Zapper® Classic is equipped with smart circuit technology that senses when a rodent enters the trap. Once the rodent is inside, it steps on the metal plates, completing the circuit and the trap delivers a continuous high-voltage shock for 2 minutes to effectively eliminate rat invader. This trap is capable of eliminating up to 20 rats per set of fully charged batteries (4 “AA”)
LED Light Alerts
With the Rat Zapper® Classic Rat Trap, simplifying your pest control routine is a breeze. Each time the trap catches a rat, the light on top of the trap flashes green to indicate a kill. You’ll know when it’s time to empty your trap without having to check manually. When it's time to change the batteries, the light will flash red.
Note: If you have the old version of the Rat Zapper® Classic (with the plug), the light will flash red for all alerts instead of green.
No - Touch CleanUp
With the Rat Zapper® Classic, cleanup is effortless! Unlike standard rat traps, you don’t have to touch or look at dead rodents. The rat is contained within the kill chamber, which hides it from sight, while the indicator light lets you know when it’s time to empty. After a kill, just tip the trap to discard the dead rodent into the trash without having to touch it.
How To Set Rat Zapper® Classic Rat Trap
For your convenience, the Rat Zapper® Classic Rat Trap is very easy to use. Get your trap setup by following these four simple steps:
- Add Bait - Apply a small amount of high-protein bait, such as peanut butter, to the back wall of the trap away from the metal plates using a Q-tip or other tool to avoid transferring your scent.
- Insert Batteries - Remove the battery cover. Insert 4 “AA” batteries into the battery compartment before replacing the cover.
- Place the Trap - Place the trap on a flat surface against a wall where you have seen signs of rodent activity. The trap should be placed lengthwise with the entrance nearest to the wall.
- Turn On - Activate by flipping the switch to the “ON” position. A green light will blink once to indicate the trap is functioning properly.
Victor® Rat Zapper® Classic Rat Trap Product Details
Do you want to know more helpful details about the Victor® Rat Zapper® Classic Rat Trap? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product.
|Victor® Rat Zapper® Classic Rat Trap|
|Kills per Setting||1|
|Kills per Set of Batteries||20|
|Required Batteries||4 "D" batteries|
Victor® has been a trusted name in rodent control since 1898. Since the invention of the spring-based trap over 115 years ago, we have been continuously striving to manufacture innovative, quality products that keep your family safe from the dangers of rodents. With a variety of electronic traps, snap traps and repellents available, Victor® has a broad selection of products to meet the needs of consumers.
|Rat Zapper® Classic Rat Trap|
|Available Pack Sizes||1 Trap, 3 Traps|
|Kills per Settingf||1|
|Kills per Set of Batteries||20|
|Batteries Required||Batteries Required 4 “AA” batteries|
|Kill Method||Humane, high-voltage shock|
|Alert Method||LED Light|