Victor® Fast-Kill® Refillable Mouse Bait Station - 8 baits
- Dual-entry design encourages rodent interaction
- Mouse poison bait stations come with 8 bait refills to help control multiple house mice
- High-quality bait formula is extremely palatable to rodents
- Unique locking feature with key provides a layer of protection
- Includes 1 refillable mouse poison bait station and 8 bait refills
- Available Pack Sizes: 1 refillable station with 8 refills or 1 refillable station with 16 refills
Victor® Fast-Kill® Brand Refillable Mouse Poison Bait Stations
Are there house mice scurrying throughout your home and causing damage? Victor Fast-Kill Brand Refillable Mouse Poison Bait Stations have got you covered! The mouse poison bait station is a multiple-feed non-anticoagulant rodenticide that comes with 8 refills to maximize rodent elimination. To use, simply add bait and place the bait station in areas of high rodent activity. If using more than one bait station, place them approximately 8 to 12 feet apart. Continue baiting until at least 4 days have passed without signs of new feeding activity.
Dual Tunnel Entry
The dual-entry tunnels are designed with rodent travel habits in mind. Place along walls and common mouse runways – mice will be able to enter the bait station from any direction they are travelling. This unique design encourages mice to interact with the bait station, increasing the chance that they will consume the lethal bait.
Palatable Bait Formula
The bait is made of high-quality ingredients that rodents find incredibly palatable, so it’s easy to attract them to the station. Some of the ingredients, such as oats, have been left whole to appeal to rodents’ desire to gnaw. Thanks to the unique formulation, rodents will return to the station to keep eating the bait until they have consumed a lethal dose.
Unique Locking Design with Key
Designed with safety in mind, the Victor® Fast-Kill® Brand Disposable Mouse Poison Bait Station comes installed with a locking mechanism. The included key is simple to use and provides a layer of protection against contact with the bait. To use, simply insert the key into the slot on the top of the trap and turn until you hear a click.
How to Use
- Remove the mouse poison bait station from packaging and insert the key into the slot on the top of the station to open.
- Don gloves and add one bait refill to the station in the designated area.
- Place bait station flat side down on the floor in areas where you’ve seen signs of mice. Make sure the location is inaccessible to children, pets, or domestic animals.
- To refill, insert the key in the slot until you hear a click. Then, open the lid of the station.
- Remove the new bait block from the package while wearing gloves.
- Place a new bait block on the holder post. Then firmly shut the lid until you hear another click.
- Follow up: Wearing gloves, collect and properly dispose of dead rodents and leftover bait.
Victor® Fast-Kill® Brand Refillable Mouse Poison Bait Station Product Details
Do you want to know more helpful details about the Victor® Mouse and Rat Repellent? Take a closer look at the in-depth specifications for this product.Complete Product Details »
|Victor® Fast-Kill® Brand Refillable Mouse Poison Bait Station|
|Effective Against||House Mice|
Victor® has been a trusted name in rodent control since 1898. Since the invention of the spring-based trap over 115 years ago, we have been continuously striving to manufacture innovative, quality products that keep your family safe from the dangers of rodents. With a variety of electronic traps, snap traps and repellents available, Victor® has a broad selection of products to meet the needs of consumers.
|Victor® Fast-Kill® Brand Refillable Mouse Poison Bait Stations|
|Model # / Bait Quantity||
|Effective Against||House Mice|