Groundhog Removal Kit
- For use against groundhogs
- 3 Step Solution: Remove the attractant or food source, trap the nuisance animal and remove from the area, then use a repellent to prevent them from returning
- The Extra Large 1-Door Animal Trap is designed to provide heavy-duty trapping power for the simple and humane capture of nuisance animals
- The Motion-Activated Animal Repellent & Sprinkler repels animals with a startling burst of water that scares animals away
- Kit includes 1 Havahart® Extra Large 1-Door Trap and 1 Critter Ridder® Motion-Activated Animal Repellent & Sprinkler
Havahart® Groundhog Removal Kit
The Havahart® Groundhog Removal Kit incorporates the Havahart® X-Large 1-Door trap as well as the Critter Ridder® Motion-Activated Animal Repellent & Sprinkler to alleviate problems with Groundhogs, as well as cats, dogs, armadillos, raccoons and other nuisance animals. The trap will allow for capture and release of problem animals and the repellent sprinkler serves as a deterrent by frightening away nuisance critters with startling bursts of water!
Designed & Trusted by Trapping Proffesionals for the Heaviest Jobs
The Havahart® X-Large 1-Door Live Animal Trap is the largest and most rugged live trap, designed and trusted by professionals for the humane capture of groundhogs and fox-sized critters. The heavy-duty cage is carefully constructed to stand up to the strongest animals, and the trip plate's sensitivity is fine-tuned to the weight of a large beaver, groundhog or small dog, so smaller critters cannot falsely trigger the door closed.
Safe for You and the Animal
For You: Double steel carrying handles allow you to safely hold the grap away from your body while an animal is inside and a large, solid handle guard protects you from any animal contact. For the Animal: An extra-strength door lock keeps the animal safely inside, while smooth, rolled trap edges prevent animal injuries as they are being transported.
Superior Strength and Durability
This Havahart® extra-large 1-door trap is the most robust, heavy-duty trap on the market. Made with one-piece, 12-gauge steel wire mesh, it's fit for the heaviest and most erratic wild animals, making for the best raccoon trap. A galvanized finish protects it from rust and corrosion, and steel reinforcements give the trap even more strength and a longer trap life.
Quick and Simple Installation
For your convenience, the Critter Ridder® Motion-Activated Animal Repellent & Sprinkler is easy to set up. Just follow these simple steps to get it up and running.
- Connect all four pieces of the unit by screwing them together until finger tight. Make sure the dial is in the OFF position, then insert 2 AA batteries (not included) into the battery compartment.
- Turn the sensitivity knob to setting 4. Move hand across the sensor until the valve clicks. You will hear another click approximately 5 seconds later. If you heard both clicks, the unit is working properly. If not, wait 8 seconds and wave your hand again.
- Stake the unit into the ground wherever you’d like to repel animals and adjust the range as necessary. Avoid pushing on the housing as you place in the ground. Use a spade to loosen the soil if needed.
- Attach a standard garden hose to the connector. Test the device to make sure the sensor detects your movement at the selected range.
- Turn on the water, the device is now ready to use.
Provides 24/7 Monitoring
Critter Ridder®’s infrared sensor seeks animal heat and movement day and night. Every time that it detects a passing animal, the device releases a startling surge of water for approximately 5 seconds to scare the invader away. This conditions potentially destructive critters to avoid your property, keeping your gardens, ponds and home safe.
Multiple Settings Offer Flexibility
To ensure you get exactly the protection you want, the Critter Ridder® Motion-Activated Repellent has 4 available setting on the sensitivity dial, ranging from least to most sensitive. In addition, the sprinkler head features a distance dial so you can adjust the range of the spray – up to 100 feet (depending on conditions). Use these dials to determine how far and what size critters you want your device to see.
|Havahart® X-Large 1-Door Trap|
|Dimensions||42" x 15" x 15"|
|Materials||Galvanized Steel: One-Piece 12-Gauge Wire Mesh|
|Door Type||1 Spring-loaded Door|
|Critter Ridder® Motion-Activated Animal Repellent|
|Dimensions||10.75" x 5.69" x 4"|
|Batteries Required||2 AA Batteries (not included)|
|Sensitivity Settings||OFF, 1, 2, 3, 4, Sprinkler|
|Detection Range||Up to 100 ft|
|Spray Range||Up to 35 ft|