Multi-Animal Removal Kit
- For use against raccoons, skunks, cats, groundhogs, rabbits, and opossums
- 3 Step Solution: Remove the attractant or food source, trap the nuisance animal and remove them from the area, then use a repellent to prevent them from returning
- The Large 2-Door Safe Release Live Animal Cage Trap features rust-resistant wire mesh and a hands-free time release door that allows you to walk away before the animal is released
- The Motion-Activated Animal Repellent & Sprinkler repels pest animals with a short burst of water that scares them away and helps prevent them from returning
- Kit includes 1 Havahart® Large 2-Door Safe Release Live Animal Cage Trap and 1 Havahart® Motion-Activated Animal Repellent & Sprinkler
Havahart® Multi-Animal Removal Kit
The Havahart® Multi-Animal Removal Kit incorporates the Havahart® Large 2-Door Safe Release Live Animal Cage Trap as well as the Critter Ridder® Motion-Activated Animal Repellent & Sprinkler to alleviate problems with multiple animals including raccoons, opossums and Groundhogs and other nuisance animals. The trap will allow for capture and release of problem animals and the repellent sprinkler serves as a deterrent by frightening away nuisance critters with startling bursts of water!
Patented Time-Release Door
The Havahart® Safe Release Trap is the first ever trap with time-release capabilities! The timer can be set for up to 5 minutes, allowing you to be a safe distance away when the cage door opens. The animal can exit the trap without the user ever needing to come into direct contact with the catch. This hands-free release is the perfect solution for wary first-time trappers and seasoned users alike.
Easy 3 Step Release
With the Havahart® Large 2-Door Safe Release Trap, releasing an animal has never been easier. Simply set the trap’s timer and unlock the latches on the release door. Then walk a safe distance away from the trap and wait for the timer to go off. Once the time is up, the cage door will automatically open to release the animal.
Two-Door Design for Higher Catch Rates
The dual door function allows you to create a clear path from one end of the trap to the other by setting it with both ends open. Place the trap against a wall or along an animal’s path in order to capture it as it travels from either direction. In order to access the bait and get to the other opening, the animal must step on the trigger plate, resulting in a catch.
Quick and Simple Installation
For your convenience, the Critter Ridder® Motion-Activated Animal Repellent & Sprinkler is easy to set up. Just follow these simple steps to get it up and running.
- Connect all four pieces of the unit by screwing them together until finger tight. Make sure the dial is in the OFF position, then insert 2 AA batteries (not included) into the battery compartment.
- Turn the sensitivity knob to setting 4. Move hand across the sensor until the valve clicks. You will hear another click approximately 5 seconds later. If you heard both clicks, the unit is working properly. If not, wait 8 seconds and wave your hand again.
- Stake the unit into the ground wherever you’d like to repel animals and adjust the range as necessary. Avoid pushing on the housing as you place in the ground. Use a spade to loosen the soil if needed.
- Attach a standard garden hose to the connector. Test the device to make sure the sensor detects your movement at the selected range.
- Turn on the water, the device is now ready to use.
Provides 24/7 Monitoring
Critter Ridder®’s infrared sensor seeks animal heat and movement day and night. Every time that it detects a passing animal, the device releases a startling surge of water for approximately 5 seconds to scare the invader away. This conditions potentially destructive critters to avoid your property, keeping your gardens, ponds and home safe.
Multiple Settings Offer Flexibility
To ensure you get exactly the protection you want, the Critter Ridder® Motion-Activated Repellent has 4 available setting on the sensitivity dial, ranging from least to most sensitive. In addition, the sprinkler head features a distance limiter wheel so you can adjust the range of the spray – up to 35 feet depending on water pressure. Use these dials to determine how far and what size critters you want your device to see.
|Havahart® Large 2-Door Safe Release Animal Trap|
|Dimensions||36" x 10" x 12"|
|Door Type||2 Spring-loaded Doors|
|Release Mechanism||5 Minute Timer Release|
|Materials||Galvanized Steel: One-Piece 12-Gauge Wire Mesh|
|Critter Ridder® Motion-Activated Animal Repellent|
|Dimensions||10.75" x 5.69" x 4"|
|Batteries Required||2 AA Batteries (not included)|
|Sensitivity Settings||OFF, 1, 2, 3, 4, Sprinkler|
|Detection Range||Up to 100 ft|
|Spray Range||Up to 35 ft|