Zareba® 4 Inch Ribbed Tube Insulator - 1-Pack
- Made of durable, non-conducting uv-stabilized polyethylene
- Designed for use with steel wire
- Fins prevent slipping, holds snugly in place
- 200 per package
Zareba® 4-inch Fin Tube Insulators (200 Pack)
Insulators allow you to fasten electrified wire to posts without losing energy through the post.
Our Zareba® 4 Inch Fin Tube Insulator is made of durable, non-conducting UV-stabilized polyethylene. Designed for use with steel wire, the fins of this insulator prevent slipping, holding snugly in place. Its extra thick walls prevent voltage loss.
For wood posts: Secure insulator with 2 inch barbed staple (staples not included). Can be used with high tensile fence systems.
- Easy attachment to your wood fence post with staples
- Extra-thick tube sleeves prevent voltage loss
- Use with high tensile steel and aluminum wire
- UV-protected plastic polyethylene
- 200 black insulators per package
Zareba® is the largest manufacturer of electric fence systems offering durable, reliable electric fence products for all of your animal fencing needs.
|Zareba® 4-Inch Fin Tube Insulators (200 Pack)|
|Quantity||200 per bag|
|Material||UV-stabilized, non-conductive polyethylene|
Ruby-Throated Hummingbird Migration
Best Bird Houses for Different Types of Birds
Deterring Coyotes with Electric Fencing
Garden Fencing: Keep Rabbits, Squirrels and Other Animals Away
What Are the Best Horse Fencing Options
How to Splice Polywire
How Many Strands? 7 Rules for Electric Fencing
5 Most Profitable Animals for Small Farms
26 Best Indoor Plants for Your Home