Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap - 72 Traps
The Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap takes our original #1 selling wooden wire snap trap and adds a large, pre-baited plastic cheese pedal for even more effective mouse control. This trap delivers instant rodent control and is safe for household use. Its superior quality and effectiveness are why more than a billion snap traps have been sold since we invented them in 1898. And why they’re the pest control professionals trap of choice.
Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Traps are made in the U.S.A. using Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified wood. The FSC® promotes the use of wood from sustainable sources to help preserve and protect our forests for generations to come.
Note the firm and sensitive settings on the yellow trip pedal. When firm is selected, the trap will be easier to set but slightly more difficult to trip. On sensitive, the trap will be more difficult to set but slightly easier to trip. For the best accuracy and outcome, we recommend setting the trap somewhere between these two settings. Once a rodent triggers the oversized pedal, the trap immediately snaps closed to kill the mouse on contact. Simply lift the kill bar to dispose of the mouse, and reuse the trap. Or, dispose of the entire trap for quick, clean removal. It’s your decision.
The Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Traps can be used anywhere in the home. Place traps several feet apart along any wall where you’ve seen or suspect rodent activity. Easy Set traps don’t use chemicals or poisons, so they’re ideal for use around children and pets—but please use caution.
The Easy Set® is easy to set and use. Here’s how:
- Remove the clip securing the kill bar.
- Move the arm bar so it hangs over the back of the trap.
- Bait the trap by adding peanut butter or other high-protein food, like chocolate or hazelnut spread on the yellow pedal. This trap doesn’t require bait, but using it will increase success.
- Pull back on the kill bar and hold it securely with your thumb.
- Move the arm bar over the kill bar and latch the end under the yellow pedal. Please take note to the Firm and Sensitive setting. The trap will be easier to set on the firm side, but not trip as easily. The trap will be more difficult to set on the sensitive side but will trip very easily.
- Place the trap with the yellow pedal end flush against the wall where signs of rodent activity exist.
- Once the mouse has been trapped, the body can be disposed of by lifting the kill bar, and reset or thrown away.
Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap - 360 Traps
- Consistent quality from a century-old brand
- Original wooden wire snap trap with scented, cheese pedal
- Ideal for runway trapping
- Uses wood from Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified forests
- Use anywhere indoors or outdoors
- No chemicals or poisons, can be used around children and pets
- Trap is reusable or disposable
Made in the U.S.A.
Easy Set® Mouse Traps - Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What kind of bait do I use?
A: Individuals in a rodent population search for different types of food. For mice, anything high in protein like peanut butter, chocolate or hazelnut spread is a great option. Also, nesting materials like dental floss, cotton or string are also great options. Try to use whatever bait or nesting material the rodents are currently feeding on or using to build nests.
Q: Do I have to bait the trap?
A: The Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap is pre-baited with a strawberry scent. Additional baiting is not required, but to increase your chances of catching a rodent, feel free to bait the trap. For mice, anything high in protein like peanut butter, chocolate or hazelnut spread is a great option. Also, nesting materials like dental floss, cotton or string are also great options. Try to use whatever bait or nesting material the rodents are currently feeding on or using to build nests.
Q: How do I set the trap and how do I change to and from the firm and sensitive setting?
A: An instruction sheet and video are available that will give detailed step-by-step instructions on how to bait, set, place and dispose of the Victor® Easy Set® Mouse Trap. The instruction sheet and video also give detailed instruction on how to use the firm and sensitive setting and the difference between the two.
Q: Where can I buy the trap?
A: The trap can be bought at multiple retail locations and online at victorpest.com. To find a store near you, please use our store locator. Click to access the Store Locator.